Part 6. Holy shit this escalated fast.

Sun's POV

I went over to moon and earth to find out why they were yelling at eclipse. "Moon, Earth, what was that about?" I asked, moon looked down. "Well...we were just questioning him?" Earth said shrugging. I shook my head. "It seemed more like yelling." Moon looked up. "Listen sun, we got to! We're your family! So we gotta make sure that it's okay!" Moon said, more of yelling than anything. I sighed. "Alright well, I guess that makes sense." I said. Earth smiled. I walked away and saw killcode drinking something. I think it was wine or something but I didn't wanna get involved with that so I just walked away. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, sun you're really letting yourself go huh?" I halted and spun around. There was no one? I swear I heard- "Me?"  I looked to my left...Bloodmoon. "Go away." I managed to mutter out. "Sorry I couldn't here what you were saying over your BICHY SELF!" He yelled at me. I couldn't deal with him anymore so I ran. I just kept running and running until I couldn't I think anymore. "OH SUNNY! Where are you GOING!?" I didn't know where I was going until I hit something. I fell to the floor, but just before I passed out I saw Bloodmoon smile at me.

Lunar's POV

I suddenly woke up and looked around. Something was wrong with...with "SUN!" I yelled out loud. I couldn't explain it but I felt like there was something wrong. I ran out the room onto the balcony. I saw Moon, Earth, Kc...Eclipse...but...Sun wasn't there! He wasn't anywhere! I jumped down and realized. Eclipse. I ran up to him and kicked him in the balls. He fell to the floor. "Owwww....damn! I guess that's fair but still!" He said, but I didn't have time for this. "WHERES SUN!?" I yelled. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I whipped around to see moon. "Chill, sun just stepped outside." Moon spoke. Something still felt wrong so I ran out the doors to find sun.

Eclipse's POV

I just watched as Lunar ran out the door at the speed of light. I laid down on the floor. Earth came over to me. "Hey, are you ok? You seem in pain." She said. I shook my head no. I just wanted to relax but fuck it, maybe there is something wrong with sun. I checked the tracker that I put on sun when I kinda took him, it had a camera that absolutely sucked but whatever. Sun was in a room? It was red- it was blood? Ok what the fuck. He wasn't moving but I saw something...or someone. It was really blurry but I could tell that someone was walking to him. I got up. They were red-"OH SHIT!" I yelled out loud. Everyone just stared at me. "What." Moon said sounding annoyed. I just showed him the thing and he looked confused. Oh yeah, he lost his fucking memories, he most likely doesn't remember Bloodmoon. "Ok never mind! I'll deal with it myself." I said as I ran out the door.

Sun's POV

I woke up and began blinking. It took me a second before realizing my surroundings. Oh my goodness, there was blood everywhere. How the hell did I get here!? Ok...ok, calm down sun, just think of what happened. I was running away from...him...and I hit a pole and passed out, NOW IM HERE! Did he bring me here- wait, that's not possible he's..."dead?" I slowly turned to see Bloodmoon. I froze. "Yeah, I was dead but...thanks to eclipses stupidity, we're now back! And better than Fucking EVER!" He screamed at me. I finally got control of my body and backed up. He tackled me. "SUN!?" I heard someone yell, but not just anyone, It was lunar! "Luna-mph!" Bloodmoon covered my mouth before I could finish speaking, or yelling. But thankfully it was just enough for lunar to here. Suddenly he kicked down the door and gasped. I began kicking. "Ughh! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED!" Bloodmoon yelled, finally getting off of me. I would try to fight him but I was way to weak so I just tried to run. He grabbed my arm and crushed it. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. "SUN!" Lunar yelled, Bloodmoon just smiled. "Heh, well at least we can take you without problem Lunar."
Bloodmoon spoke, I realized he'd kill lunar. "LUNAR JUST RUN!" "But..." "NOW!" I yelled, he backed up and than ran. "Huh, smart move sun, but unfortunately that won't help you." He spoke. "Do your worst!" I said. It wasn't a smart thing to say but at least everyone else will be ok.

Eclipse POV

I was trying to use the tracker to find sun but it wasn't working anymore so fuck. Suddenly Lunar crashed into me. "Owwwww...what the- oh, OF COURSE ITS YOU I FIND NOW!" He yelled at me. "Wtf are you talking about!?" I kinda yelled back. "Listen! Sun's in danger, Bloodmoons alive! And fucking help! OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF!" He yelled, he spoke way to fast that I could barely understand but there was only one thing I could understand, Sun is in danger. I got up. "Where is he?" I more or less growled. He grabbed my arm and literally dragged me. We finally got there and I knew Bloodmoon was alive but...I didn't believe what I was seeing was true...

________________________________
934 words

Ok so let me explain some things!

1. The star was destroyed, I don't know how it would be but just pretend, please?

2. Idk how it makes sense that eclipse brought Bloodmoon back without knowing but it's ok.

3. There is gonna be a plot twist so just be ready😏

4. I put to many numbers!