𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11

Beginne am Anfang

"Raise your head." He ordered banging the table harshly and Yn immediately looked straight at him with her teary doe eyes..

The room was filled with awkward silence while Yn gulped hardly on her saliva..

"Not gonna answer me?" He grabbed both of her cheeks making her lips to pucker out..

His eyes went down towards her plump lips and he immediately removed his gaze from there nervously..

"Idiot little girl." He growled before leaving her cheeks..

"I'm no-not an idiot little gi-girl." She claimed loudly with a little anger flickering on her face..

He turned his annoyed and furious gaze at her making her to again lower her head.."I me-mean I may be idiot but I'm not a li-little girl."

"I am al-already 18 and everyone still calls me li-little and sm-small."
She folded her hands above her waist.

"Still an idiot little girl." He rumbled harshly.

"If you think 18 is big enough, then everyone will call you dumb. But that isn't a problem since you're a really an idiot."

Yn looked at him while she was on the verge of crying.. She pouted her lips and within a second the silent scary room got filled with the loud cries of Yn..

"Everyone bully me." She cried out her heart while moving her legs here and there in the air as she was placed on the tall table..

Her legs was constantly hitting on the legs of Jungkook. She kicked him harshly on his legs while crying out loudly.. He was now totally done with the crying figure and he walked out from the room furiously..

Yn opened her blurry eyes and she witnessed him going out leaving the her alone and stuck in the tall table..

"Put me down." She claimed but the devil just closed the door harshly and went out ignoring her whole existence..

She wiped away her tears and jumped from the table making her leg to hurt a little..

She stood Infront of the mirror but her glossy eyes widened up when she saw the black paint flowing down from her lips to her neck..

She quickly rubbed on it with the back of her hand but now she was looking like a literal ghost with paint all over her lower face..

She tried to wipe it as much as she can and finally after eternities later, she layed down on the king sized bed because of her sleepiness..

-----

Jungkook wiped the black paint along with her tears that was stuck on his neck.. And finally after it slowly fed away, he walked towards the main hall where everyone was waiting for him..

The door got opened and he went inside while everyone's head were lowered down.. He sat on the broad throne and slowly everyone brought him the important papers..

He checked all of them while his mind was still running with the thought of the little girl.. He threw the paper away in frustration and groaned loudly.

He looked straight to see everyone already on their knees looking a little scared."What happened?" He raised his brows..

"Sorry sir if I did some mistake in that paper." One lord spoke and Jungkook's eyes went towards the paper which he threw a moment ago..

He held on his head and immediately stood up from there.."Continue the meeting later." Everyone nodded their head and Jungkook furiously walked away from there..