9. Deadman

Daeron seemed mesmerized with Haezel's lips, his thumb ghosting along them, eyes drifting from hers to his thumb.

"Are you going to kiss me?" Haezel whispered. The hint of a grin moved his mouth, she loved those lips, she couldnt wait to kiss them everyday for the rest of her life.

"I was thinking about it." Daeron agreed, her hand curled around his wrist, pulling his hand from her mouth as she leaned in a few inches and grinned while her lips brushed along his.

"You think too much." Haezel decided as they kissed. They let their hands explore each other's bodies.

Eventually, their hands stilled, their bodies entwined, and their lips eased apart as they fell asleep.

In the morning, she woke first, lifting her head from his chest. One of his hands rested on top of hers pressed to his chest next to her head. His other hand ... it was resting on her ass ... on the inside of her panties.

She wasn't sure when it laid claim to that spot, but she kinda liked it. That was a lie. She kinda loved it. If she was going to Hell, she wanted to go there with Daeron's hands all over her, his lips on hers, and his dirty words in her ear.

"Morning." Haezel whispered. Daeron smiled hugging her to him. 

"Morning my sexy wife to be." Daeron answered. 

+

"Tickle her. Its instantly disarming." Daeron remarked and Haezels  eyes went wide.

"No. No aye aye! ayyy-" haezel cringed back swatting her hands at Daeron.

"Even just-" daeron clawed his fingers at her.

"Daeron! No. Just hold my hand. Stop trying to tickle me." Haezel begged grabbing his hands.

Alicent smiled back at them, they were surely the cutest couple to ever live. She didnt understand why her father had taken an interest in Haezel but it was better than him trying to get rid of her. 

"Daeron!" Haezel squealed out. 

"Careful brother or your girl will walk right into my arms." Aemond warned. 

"Or mine." Aegon burped out and Daeron fisted a chunk of meat from his plate and threw it Aegon, it thwacked him in the face. "Dead man Daeron." Aegon declared slapping his hands down on the table. 

"RUN!" Daeron demanded grabbing Haezel's hand with a meat juice slicked hand. SHe laughed out as they ran down the hall. 

"This is so gross!" Haezel shouted as they ran. "Why am I running? I'm not in trouble?" 

"Solidarity!" Daeron told her. "If i'm in trouble then so you are, and vice versa." 

"Okkkkay," Haezel drawled out. 

"You are going to thank me when you get in trouble, little miss perfect." Daeron assured. "Lets jump."

"Jump?" Haezel countered flustered. 

"JUMP!" Daeron demanded pulling her to the balcony.

"What if we fall?"

"Thats kind of the point." Daeron agreed. 

"Come here you like shit!" Aegon shouted. 

"Daeron, that is a big drop down to the pond, what if its not deep enough and-"

"You trust me?" Daeron questioned. Haezel took a deep breath. 

"I trust you." SHe agreed, her eyes pinched closed, and she tensed up. 

"We have to jump before he gets us." Daeron declared dramatically. He winked back at her. 

"What are you-"

"Ready? Three-" He pulled her to the hallway and Aegon took out at a charge. "running start, move to the side, dont jump." he whispered. "Two-"

"DAERON!" Aegon shouted. 

"Fucking hell, we are dead." Haezel giggled out. 

"JUMP!" Daeron demanded Aegon was already charging at full speed he couldnt stop himself when Daeron moved to the side and Aegon stumbled right over the balcony. He landed with a harsh splat. Haezel and Daeron peered down, mouths gaping open as they watched him pop up, coughing up water. 

"You little cunt!" Aegon declared. 

"What are you doing in the pond Aegon? A post supper swim to get that gunk off your ugly mug?" Daeron questioned. 

"Sleep with one eye open shithead." Aegon warned. 

"Dont talk about my man like that!" Haezel corrected. Aegon splashed back at them. "Gods I hope they got the leeches out." Haezel mused and Aegon's eyes went wide as he tried to run out of the water. Daeron ran down the halls with Haezel, she lost a shoe somewhere along the way before they got to his chambers. 

"Considering Aegon might kill me in his sleep if he doesnt get drunk and forget that I am the best little brother ever..." Daeron offered pulling Haezel closer. 

He bared the door before he turned to face her, every ounce of his vulnerability on full display. No walls. No jokes. Just the glorious truth.

"Haezel, Loving you is my favorite thing to do. It's automatic and effortless. But I will always give all I have to loving you and treating you like a queen."