7. Do Not Finish That Sentence

"I heard you were back." Aegon remarked. 

"I heard you had three kids." Haezel countered over supper. 

"Aye." Aegon agreed. 

"Please dont talk like a pirate." Alicent begged Aegon. 

"Yes. I had three shitty kids." Aegon agreed glumly. He gave Alicent a very annoyed look as his face tilted to her. 

"You are the little shit, so its no wonder." Daeron chuckled out. "My children will be-"

"Perfect like Haezel and obnoxious like you?" Aemond mused. 

"Perfect like Haezel and fuck you too Aemond." Daeron agreed. 

"Language!" Alicent demanded as Haezel giggled out.

"You want me to fuck your futre wife?" Aemond questioned smugly. 

"Hold your tongue or you lose it!" Daeron warned. 

"Boys!" Alicent demanded. "I'm sorry Haezel, they are not usually like this." Alicent remarked. 

"Dont' look at me, I'm the good son." Aegon decided as he rose his hands up in surrender.

"This time." Alicent agreed half heartedly.

"I miss this." Haezel corrected looking around at the table, Helaena was murmuring to herself before she popped back into her self it seemed and smile across the table at Haezel. "We dont really have family suppers back at dragonstone." 

"I'm sure your mother likes the one on one meals." Helaena offered remembering how doting Rhaenyra was upon her children when they were all younger. 

"Rhaenyra is busy with Daemon mostly. I have meals with my brothers." Haezel offered and Alicent hissed out a breath, she never liked Daemon. But for Rhaenyra to push her children aside for him, that was just awful. Alicent wanted to defend Rhaenyra and she didnt know why, Rhaenyra didnt make it easy to like her. To help her when Haezel told them in bits and pieces what had happened in the past 6 years. 

"We don't really fight unless its about Daemon." Haezel went on. "So meals are usually boring, just like... talking about what we are going to do for the day, lessons and such. I missed the banter here." Haezel decided. 

"You are not never leaving, so the banter will be constant." Daeron reminded her. 

"Why is she never leaving?" Aegon countered. 

"We are getting married!" Daeron declared pumping his fists in the air. Haezel giggled out reaching for him, grabbing his hand. 

"Really? You know where to put-" Aegon sniggered out.

"Do not finish that sentence." Alicent demanded. 

"Dont be crude around my wife to be." Daeron corrected. "And-" he wanted to say fuck yes I do but Haezel's lips pursed and her eyes bulged out in a silent plea not to retaliate to that comment. "Haezel will give you the full break down of how well I put it once we are married." 

"I will not." Haezel corrected. "But I love Daeron, so its going to be magical." 

"Magical huh?" Daeron questioned leaning in and Aegon groaned downing his drink and pouring another as Daeron kissed Haezel long and hard, she moaned into his mouth pulling him closer. Helaena tipped her head to the side, her lips forming an awe, her hands clasped at her chest. Aemond was bored, he picked at the bread before him, taking Aegons wine and drinking it himself. 

"A toast to haezel and daeron." Aemond declared lifting a glass. "Many blessings to come for you two." 

"Thank you Aemond." Haezel agreed. 

"Here, here!" 

"To Haezel and Daeron."