Stage 6

It's been a week since I've showed up to school. I haven't talked to anyone from the gang that night since then. I told Hinata I wasn't ready to come to school because of family issues and she took the excuse. I felt bad for lying to her but it couldn't be helped. Hana was at my dads work so I was on my own today.
I decided to take a stroll through the city and explore abandoned places out of boredom. And I wasn't about to ruin my weekend and sit inside all day. I admired the scenery during the day but I couldn't help but compare it to night. It was so much better.

"Y/n! Wait up!" I heard a shout from a light pitched voice

"Michi?" I asked turning around seeing him huffing for air

"What do you need?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder to make sure he was ok

"I need you to come with me! No questions ask we have to go!" He said grabbing my arm and sprinting towards god knows what

"Michi! You can't just snatch a women like that!" I shouted as I kept up with him since he was practically dragging me

We arrived at a warehouse. You could hear silent voices from inside and Michi immediately barged in.

"You can't fight moebius!" He shouted

I knew who he was talking to once I got closer. I put my hands in my pocket before showing up behind him with a unamused expression.

"Michi I'm sad to say this, but barging in like this is considered rude.." I whispered enough for the others to hear me

"What the fuck brat! You don't have a say in this!" The bigger one of the four said grabbing Takemichi's hair and throwing him.

He looked furious. I could tell him and michi would be going at it soon. I back away from my the two as I felt a pair of eyes on me my every move. Mikey. I looked over at him and our eyes met. I immediately looked away still not wanting to talk to him and I was sure he felt the same.

Takemichi tried to convince them to not fight moebius on the day of the festival. This was all new information to me but I kept it in mind, the festival was august 3rd?

I saw a group of guys by the corner of the warehouse. I knew they would come in but I don't think I had a place to say anything.
After two minutes of Takemichi and the other 3 boys talking about this moebius gang. They showed up.

"Well, if it isn't Mikey and his middle school baby alliance gang." The so called leader said

"Oh and whose this cutie~" the male said looking at me with a wink

I scoffed and looked away. I decided if these people are gonna be this way I might as well be close to people I semi know. I walked over to Mikey and draken and sat down behind them.
I tapped drakens shoulder as he bent down to my level.

"Who is the one fighting the ugly guy?" I whispered wanting to know

"That's Pah. He's doing this for his buddies. And that one is Peh. His best friend" draken said pointing to pah and then to peh

"Oh. Okay thanks" I said nodding as Mikey glanced at me

I watched the fight as I immediately could tell the ugly guy was a boxer at some point. It's easy to read his moves even if your not focusing.
I thought it was pretty cruel how Mikey isn't doing anything and his friend is literally almost dead.
Before pah could fall over it's like Mikey was Batman and immediately went to his side.

"I'm sorry Mikey. I lost.." the boy mumbled

I felt sorry for the poor fella I mean he tried his best right?