Stage 2

Walking inside I heard some people talking. It was takeomi and his siblings I assume. Hana was behind me as we both took off our shoes I went to the living room. I didn't see any siblings..

"Yo, y/n! Nice to see you again kid!" He said extending his arm for a fist bump.

I gladly gave him one with a smile as I looked around once more.

"You too! Where's your siblings?" I asked a little confused as I sat down in a different lounge chair looking at theoto.

"Ah.. Senju couldn't make it but Sanzu is using the bathroom he should be out shortly." He said with a smile

I nodded at them before looking to Hana not knowing really what to do in this moment since my brother and Takeomi continued talking.
I heard footsteps coming from the hallway who I think would be Sanzu I think his name was. Hana was intrigued even though she met him already she wants to make sure.
As the guy walked in my eyes widened. The guy before me eyes squinted I assume was a smile? I couldn't tell with his mask on.

"Ah Sanzu. Welcome back. Meet y/n. Be nice to her or I'll handle you at home." Takeomi said sorta rudely as the guy nodded

I felt bad for the kid but nervous now that he knows my name. I looked up at Hana before looking back at the boy.

"He doesn't talk much. So don't worry!" Takeomi said as he talked to me with a smile

"Got it! I'm gonna take him to my room is that okay with you guys?" I asked as the boys eyes widened

Takeomis eyes glared at his brother before nodding at me. Theoto agreed as well telling Hana to watch us.

"Great! Thanks!" I said rolling my eyes turned away from them as I grabbed the boys hand dragging him to my room.

He stared at me for a minute. I noticed Hana walked in and sat in her bean bag watching us as I closed the door quietly. Before glaring at the boy.

"You where at the underground fight. Watched me for 4 rounds correct?" I asked looking at him waiting for an answer

"What if I told you yes? Would you slam me on the ground and beat the shit out of me?" He replied sarcastically

I found this guy pretty funny for being an admirer he isn't weird like the other guys.

"Since your Takeomis brother I won't, you won't stalk me right?" I asked looking at him

Hana was very confused with this situation but drawn in by what's going on between us. 

"Trust me I wont, promise" he said putting his hand to his chest like a soldier

I laughed at his behavior before responding.

"Don't be telling your friends what my name is. I don't want anyone knowing I'm the ghost okay?" I said sternly inviting him to sit down on my desk chair while I'll sit on the bed.

"I didn't plan on it. But to make it fair I can tell you a semi secret about me I guess?" He said trying to make it fair

"Go for it. We probably have all day since our brothers are like best friends and will talk for hours" I nodded giving him my full attention.

"I'm apart of a gang. Toman infact. Vice Captian of the fifth division." He said sorta proud of himself

Not gonna lie I wasn't really interested in that more so I was interested what was under the mask as I knew Hana was probably too.

"That's a pretty high spot in a gang I think. The only gang I've been around was the black dragons so I don't know much" I said rubbing the back of my neck