Stage 4

Sweating slightly before Heromine told me to grab some water I nodded. We were practicing a few hits before the actual match. I heard the crowd yelling in excitement as I saw a male walk in the locker room.

"We won't look." Heromine said as she faced the other way

I put my hat over my face waiting for the right time to take it back off.

"You guys can look now. I'm done." He said with a deep voice

I took my hat off setting it in my locker knowing I was up next.

"Yo, wait are you ghost?" He said walking up to me as I looked at him.

"Who's asking?" I said defensively

"Me? Does it look like I'm an alien?" He retorted back

"Yes actually. Your face looks a little fucked up" I said pointing to it rolling my eyes

"Yea I know, anyways your pretty cool. I'm only a year older than you and I like how you fight" he said extending his fist for a fist bump

Of course I gave him one with a grin.

"Thanks, I learned from the best" I chuckled before wrapping my hands with the bandages

"We should train together some time. You can call me Flame" he said with a kind smile

"Sure thing, you can talk to her she's in charge of my training schedule" I said pointing to Heromine as she waved huffing out smoke

"Cool, good luck out there. Tonight's betters are rich. You'll get that bag if you win" he said hitting my shoulder as I nodded

"Ghost to the ring!"

I heard my name as I waved to Heromine as she signaled for me to turn off my emotions early on. I trusted her judgement before walking out to the ring taking a deep breath before my e/c eyes went emotionless with no shine. I looked around in the crowd as I saw Sanzu and his big friend.

"Let the fight begin!"

As soon as the referee shouted almost immediately the older man charged at me. I took a breath as I watched the man carefully predicting his move it went almost in slow motion. He was decoying a rear hook to distract me from the uppercut. Knowing this everything went according to my plan I dodged his hits as I kicked him in the side punching him in the face making him stumble back. He ran up to me as I looked behind me realizing he could trap me. I didn't know what to do. Testing my limits i jumped up high enough to go over him as I chuckled in amazement.
'Gymnastics does pay off' I thought to myself grinning
Getting my head back into the fight I kicked his back making his face smash against the rubber strings of the ring causing him to bounce backwards leaving an opening. I grabbed him quickly putting him in a chokehold seeing his eyes roll back in his head. The referee shouted once more.

"Ghost has won yet again!"

As he said that I threw my opponent on the floor as I sat in the corner of the ring waiting for the next. Heromine handed me a bottle of water as I thanked her.

"Your next opponent is tough. He's known nationwide and shit talked you because you were young. He will get a few hits in. Just take your anger out on him okay?" She said with a hint of worry in her voice I could hear

I nod at her before focusing elsewhere. The underground world has been all I knew since I was a kid. Fighting isn't the same down here compared to WWE or any other boxing. It's pure strength and you can get seriously hurt. Once your old opponent is done. You get a new one much stronger than the last. People bet on who will be the winner. Whoever is the winner gets whoever bets on the losers money. And I'm sure multiple people will vote whoever I'm up against tonight.