{7:02}

When I woke up Draco was gone. He left me a note saying tonight his family if coming over. That is good because I do not know how I can tell him I am going to the same place Harry will be at. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and went downstairs. 

My mom, Nelly, Xena and Mel were stilling at the table. "Hey everyone" I said as I walked down. "Hey Nessa" They said. I grabbed some eggs and bacon. "Ness" I heard Xena say. "Awe hi Xena" I said to her and she smiled. 

I was eating my food. Everyone was looking at me. It made me uncomfortable. "Oh mom I got a letter last night and Fleur wants me to go to her weeding tonight" I told her. She did a small smile. "Who is Fleur?" She asked. "She was the other girl in .. the tournament" I explained. 

"Where would it be at?" She asked. "The Weasleys" I told her. She dropped her smile. She was thinking of something to say. "Sweetie I think you seeing friends is great and all but, Doesn't that mean that people from school will be there?" She asked.  "Yes and if you are asking if Harry will be there than yes he will" I told her. "Are you sure that is a good idea? I just do not want them to find out about you" She explained. "Mom I will be fine I can handle myself" I said to her. 

"I know you can dear but.. You just never know what can happen and I would hate for something to happen to you again" She explained. "Plus not to mention you left before school ended and you do not look the same as you did before hand" Nelly added. I raised my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I questioned. 

"What she meant is you look a little bit.. Unhealthy" Mel said. "Yeah that was a good way to explain it" Nelly told her. Nelly and Mel get along but Nelly is really defensive when it comes to me and so is Mel. It is like fire vs fire. 

"I know but I could say I am sick? Honestly mom if I did not feel safe about it I would not even mention it" I explained. She took a deep breath. "I suppose you can go just.. Be careful and the moment you feel uneasy then come home understand?" She told me. I nodded my head. "Yes mom I understand." 

I found this pretty rose gold colored dress. It was so pretty. I wore some heels with it. My legs were bruised badly. I tried to use makeup to cover it up but it did not work. I curled my hair. I did my makeup on my face. I brushed my teeth again. I was just looking at myself in the mirror. I felt embarrassed. Why was I even going? I bet Harry has already told everyone. 

I tried to push my thoughts to the side. It was so hard. I always was a over thinker but over time it got worse. 

I walked downstairs. "My girl you look beautiful!" My dad said and gave me a hug. "Thanks dad" I told him and hugged him back. "Sweetie you are stunning!" My mother told me. "Thank you" I said. "I always knew you were going to be so beautiful, Just like your mother" My father said. I smiled. My mom went and stood next to him and he wrapped his arm around her. 

"We had all beautiful and handsome kids" He told her. "Yes we did" She said and looked at him with a smile. He looked down at her and kissed her lips. 

"I will get going now" I said. "Be home around 12!" My mom said. "gotcha!" I yelled to her. I got my purse and went to the Weasleys. There was a little tent set up. No one was here for the weeding yet. I walked to the front door. I knocked softly. 

Someone opened the door. It was Molly. She looked at me and her eyes widened. She wrapped her arms around me. I felt like I could cry. She held me and let me go. She cupped my face. "Hi dear" She said to me. "Hi miss Weasley" Was all I could say. 

"Come in dear" She told me. I stepped in. I seen Lupin and Tonks. Tonks ran to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same. "Hi sweetie" She told me. "Hey Tonks" I told her. "You look so pretty" She told me. "So do you" I told her.