{2:2}

It was the night before I left for Hogwarts and I was in my pjs laying in my bed reading a book. I was hearing a weird noise. I looked and my room was moving. "uh" I said. Then someone appeared. It was Dobby. Malfoys house elf. "Dobby what are you doing here?" I asked. "Ms. Nessa Dobby has come to tell you something you must know" He told me. "What is it dobby?" I asked. "You must not return to Hogwarts this year." He told me. 

"what why not?" I questioned. "Master was talking and said... Stupid Dobby" He said and started to hit his head on my dresser making a lot of noise. "Dobby stop!" I yelled at him. He was doing it still. "Dobby quite before I get in trouble!" I yelled again. "Sorry Dobby was about to tell on his family" He explained. "Dobby you do not need to hurt yourself! That is terrible for your body!" I told him. "I need to be punished when I do something bad. Please do not go to Hogwarts please. I must go now" Dobby told me and just left.

What is he talking about? I must not go to Hogwarts. He is crazy. I feel bad for him though.

I went to sleep and woke up the next morning. I was not going to tell anyone about him. I went down to breakfast. "Good morning" I told everyone. "Morning" they all said. I ate my food and everyone was talking about school and there "Plans" that they could say Infront of mom and dad. 

I went to my room to find an outfit. I found this little white top that has little ruffs on the sleeves and a jean skirt with a little sweater on top of it. I wear white shoes. I was looking in the mirror and my body was looking different this year than last. I got a little taller and I was growing parts of my body. My hair was longer and more curly. My face was more sharp and shaped more. It still did not look like Nellys.

I went downstairs and everyone was dressed. "Group photo" My mom said and we all stood together. We had Neveah in it even though she doesn't come till next year. I stood with Nate and Nolan and I smiled and Nate and Nolan kissed my face like the one christmas picture but Nathenial was on my other side. 

We went to the train and told our parents goodbye. "You better not be in the hospital wing this Christmas" My dad mentioned. 

I got on the train and we found all my friends. "hey guys" I said as we walked in. "I missed you so much" Devin yelled. "I missed you more" I said and gave her a hug. Then Lorenzo pushed her out the way. "me first" He yelled. "No me!" Blake yelled then pushed him and gave me a hug. "No reason to fight" I said as I laughed. 

We all sat down. "you look really good" Lorenzo said. "Thank you and so do you guys" I told them. They all got taller except Devin. she has been the same height since last year. 

We got to the castle . "Be careful with her she is a little thing" I told the man getting Raven.

We ate dinner and it was so good. Then I went to my room. Pansy was there. "Hey Nessa!" She yelled and gave me a hug. "hi Pansy" i said and gave her a hug back. Madison was there. "I bet you loved this fame you got dont you Manson?" Madison asked me as she shoved the news paper in my face. Devin body got tense.

"actually Madison I did not so maybe you should not listen to everything you read" I told her back. she just rolled her eyes.

My first class was herbology. We had to work with the Mandrakes. They were loud little things. The one Draco had bite his finger. It was so funny. 

At lunch I was sitting there and a little kid walked up. I was in the middle of taking a sip of my juice and a flash hit me. "Hi Nessa Manson! I am Colin Creevey I am a Gryffindor" The little kid said nervously. I seen my siblings face get angry. "Hi Colin Creevey it is nice to meet you" I told the little kid. "I am so happy to meet you I have heard so much about your family and you! You are so amazing" He told me. "Thank you" I said. He walked away.

"Well that was something" Nolan said. "Sweet kid" I said.

I had DADA next class and I was wondering who our teacher was. I walked in the class and sat with Lorenzo because Devin and Blake had to do something because they were in trouble from using magic outside of Hogwarts. In their defense there was a group of people trying to kidnap them. 

I was sitting and the teacher was not here. "I wonder who the teacher is" Lorenzo said. "me too" i told him. "I hope this one doesnt try and kill you" He told me. "Lets not say that" I said.

A few seconds later and the door opened. "Let me introduce you to the new defensive against the dark arts teacher.me! Gilderoy Lockhart! Order of Merlin, Third class" He started and I toned him out. No wonder the pictures were of him. "ugh" I said and put my head down. Lorenzo started to laugh and was trying his hardest to be quiet. I started to laugh to and be quiet. He put his hand on my back and started to hit it softly like he was going to die of laughter. It is hard when something so funny and you cannot laugh out loud.

"Be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind" He said and the cage started to shake. "oh?" Me and Lorenzo whispered. I looked at him and I felt the need to laugh again.

Me and him can not be in a "do not laugh" situation together. "you may find yourself facing your worst fear in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream. it might provoke them !" He said and took the blanket off the cage. It was blue little Cornish pixies. Me and Lorenzo looked at each other and laughed again except this time we could not hold it in. 

The way he made it sound made me think it was like a dragon or something. "Cornish pixies?" Someone asked. "Freshley caught Cornish pixies! Laugh if you want but pixies can be devilish tricky things. Lets see what you make of them" Lockhart said and opened the cage. They started to fly everywhere. 

"AHH" I yelled and Lorenzo grabbed me and held me behind his wand. We went into a coner. "What do we do?" He asked. "I have no clue" I said. Everyone ran out the class. The teacher left. Nevile was on the celling. "Immobulus!" I yelled. The pixies started to move in slow motion. "Whoa" Lorenzo said. He was still holding me so I got out of his grip.

Harry Ron and Hermione were still in here. Also Nevile. "You guys get him down and me and Lorenzo will get the pixies" I explained to them. "we will?" Enzo asked. "yes come on big baby" I told him.

They got him down. "thank you Nessa" Neville said. "No problem are you okay?" I asked. "Yes" He said. I gave him a smile.

Snape came in the classroom when we had like 5 more to grab. "What happened here?" Snape asked in a fright. "Pixies attacked" I answered. "I heard you did a spell to stop them so 20 points to slytherin for life saving" He said. "Yeah I had to do something because someone ran away" I said and pointed to Lockharts door. Snape rolled his eyes and walked into his room. 

I grabbed the last Pixie and put it in the cage. They came out the room. "Urm good job Nessa of knowing how to handle these things. That was my test and you did it!" Lockhart told me. "mmh okay and no issue" I said and shut the cage. me and Lorenzo left the classroom. Atleast I was done with that class for now.