{4:11}

"Hello mother , Father and Nate. I hope all is well at home. I am still finding it crazy I am 15 now. Tomorrow is last task. I hope you guys are coming I would love for you guys to see me in action. Cedric and me have been having a good relationship. I think if anything the tournaments have gotten us closer. You never know what can happen at any moment. Write me soon. 

Love Nessa"

I was writing a note to my parents. I was laying in my bed with raven. Me and Cedric are having a date tonight. I was getting ready. I was going to where this white dress with the jacket he gave me. I left my hair down. "You look pretty" Devin told me. "thank you!" I told her. "I hope your date will go good" She told me. "Me too" I told her.

I was making my way to the flower garden. I got there and I seen candles on a table. Cedric was already there. He stood up. "Hi pretty girl" He said. "Hi pretty boy" I told him. He gave me a kiss and then went and pulled my chair out for me. 

I sat down. "Tomorrow is the big day" He told me. "I know I am nervous" I said. "me too.. But you can not be sore loser when I win tomorrow" he told me. I laughed. "I hope you do win.. Really I want you to win" I told him. "That is sweet but I want you to win" He said. 

"I just hope everything will be okay" I told him. "dont worry it will be.. Then this summer we can go on many more dates" He said. "I like that idea" 

We just chilled and talked and hung out. I went back to his room with him. Then we did the un holy and I fell asleep in his arms. 

The next day I had to hurry and get back to my room. I rolled over and stood up. "Where are you going?" Cedric asked. "It is 10 am and we have to get ready soon" I told him. "Just lets skip it" He said. I laughed. "Do you know how much trouble we would be in if we skipped.. and plus someone has to be the winner" I told him

"Okay well here.. Do not open it until after the task okay?" He handed me a letter. "Okay" I said. He gave me a hug. "I love you so much Nessa" He said. "I love you more Cedric"

I went into my dorm. Lucky for me the girls were still asleep. I went and took a shower and got out. "Did you guys have sex last night?" Madison asked. "You are such a creep!" I yelled and threw my hair towel at her. everyone laughed. "did you?" Pansy added. "Yes we did" I told them. They all screamed. "That is so nasty!" Madison said. I gave her that look. "Shut up" She told me. "Do we need to bring up what was his name.. Oh yes Matthew?" I asked her. "nope hush" She said and put her hand over my mouth. 

I put on my clothes. The nerves were kicking in now. I put my hair into a ponytail. "Look we now you are scared but you got this" Pansy said. Devin ran and gave me a hug. "You will be great!" She said. "No worries Slytherin princess" Madison said. "What?" I asked and laughed. "That is what everyone is calling you" "Really?" "yes"

We went to go eat champion lunch. When I walked into the great hall I seen Lorenzo , Blake , Draco , Nelly , Neveah , Nolan , and Noah holding a sign. It read . "Nessa the slytherin princess" 

"That is so weird" I told them. "What everyone calls you that" Lorenzo said. "but why?" I asked. "Because you are a role model for people in Slytherin" Nelly said. "I mean look you got second place in the last task and then you were first in the first and then you have a trauma back story that is crazy.. You saved so many people in the second year with the snake and then you were scratched by a werewolf, You are the only girl to ever make Slytherin quidditch team and you are the only beater to never get a ball by you and more things.. You are amazing" Nolan told me.

I hate when I get a lot of attention. It makes me weird. 

We all ate and then it was time for me to go to the maze. 

We went into the champion tent. I seen Amos. "Amos!" I yelled. "Ah Nessa" He yelled back. We went and gave each other a hug. "It is so good to see you" He told me. "It is good to see you" I told him. He let me go. "I wish you the best of luck out there and thank you for helping Cedric.. He told me all about it" Amos told me. I could not help but smile. "No problem.. someone has to keep him in line while he is here" I told him. "exactly" 

Cedric walked to me. He had this look in his eye. It was different. It was like true fear. "Whats wrong?" I asked him. He just grabbed me and held me. I hugged him back. We stayed there for who knows how long. everyone was looking at us. Dumbledore , Amos , Snape , Harry and more.

He pulled away. "Whats wrong?" I asked again. "I just have a feeling I can not shake away" He told me. "It is just a feeling.. You will do good today" I told him. "You will do good.. If anything happens just know I love you" He told me. I felt my eyes get watery. "Dont say that" I told him.

"I love you till the end" He said. "I love you to the end" I said and kissed him.

We were walking out. Snape was walking with me. I looked in the stands and seen my mom and Nate. Not dad. Oh well. I was waving at them. Amos looked so happy with Cedric. I nodded my head at Cedric. He did it back. 

I looked and my friends still had those ugly ass signs. Its cute in a way. 

The band was playing. It was nice right now.. But for how long?