"Little Sibel has you mooning. I never thought I'd see the day." Reyon murmured as he caught his breath and tried to control his laughter.

"Would you two get out of my office, I have work to do. I don't have time for this," I said. "This is more serious than I thought," Reign said and it's ridiculous really.

"Will you just go..." I scoffed slumping back into my seat.

"Not until we get to the bottom of this. I'll be damn, you look lost and confused. There more..." Reign said.

"We're your brothers just talk to us," Reyon said. "We promise to be serious, I swear."

I sighed. I wanted Sibel and by God, I was going to have her, damn it. I just didn't know how. I didn't want to talk about it but if I didn't it would drive me insane.

"Fiona is pregnant and Sibel doesn't want me," I said taking a heavy breath.

"Who are you and what have you done with our brother," Reyon asked and I shook my head. They weren't going to let me hear the end of it...

"Fuck off Reyon, I'm not in the mood," I said. "Okay, okay, I'll be serious," he said.

"I can't stop thinking about her. I'm crazy about this woman."

"Heavy stuff," Reign said after a while. "But we can work it out. First of all, what are your plans with Fiona? Keep in mind whatever you gave a woman she multiplies it and gives it back to you."

"Nothing, Fiona doesn't want me and neither does I. What does that even mean?"

"Well, brother all the hell you feel right now it's the frustration you've given to her," Reign said.

The hell, I sighed.

"No matter what happens with Fiona, Sibel will always think something is going on but on the other hand, you've never chased the woman. Sibel deserved to be pursued. Where's the hunter I've created?" Reign asked

"Since when you're not aware of your role," Reyon asked.

"If I wasn't aware of my role, I wouldn't be here," I rolled my eyes. "She doesn't want me, " I said dejectedly.

"And...since when does that stop us?" Reign asked incredulously as he watched me curiously for a moment. "Man...women are to be chased. No woman rejects a good hunter's chase. Have I thought you nothing?" he added.

My brother, it takes careful consideration, depending on the type of woman" Reyon said.

"You know Sible long enough to know the type of woman she is. Then you hunt her like a hungry predator after its prey but you must be smart about it. Use the people she loves the most, hit her where she feels the most with intimacy and affection, and by all means keep your dick to yourself," Reign said.

"Women are wired that way. Show her how much she means to you without your loins," Reyon said.

"That's the thing I've refused to sleep with Sibel, she's that special and she doesn't see it. No matter how close I've gotten, I shut it down. She thinks I'm being hot and cold but I just didn't want her to think it's all I wanted." For the first time, I didn't want my rep to receive me. I was dying inside, I shook my head. That stubborn woman.

"Yes you need an alliance and next time don't be a moran, you idiot, " Reyon said.

"So What now? what do I do?" I asked.

"I want to know what you want. Fiona, a baby, fighting for your mate and keeping a sane mind is a ridiculous equation. So what do you want Ryon?" Reign asked.

"I told you, Fiona and I planned to co-parent. Nothing more, nothing less."

"And what about..." he cut me off and I know exactly what he was asking.

"We stopped after I realized what Sibel meant to me," I answered.

"You planned to stay through to your word," Reyon asked. "Because if you're in the company of cats you'll want to drink its milk."

"You and I both know I can not be away from Fiona. She's having my child, I refuse to let my child take the fall for any mistake I've made."

"Then it's time to man up, you're about to be a father. And when the right person comes along there isn't any room for child's play. Sibel is smart and she knows when you're bullshiting her," Reyon said.

"That's just the thing, there's no bullshit. I want romance with her and to show her affection. I want to hold her in my arms and never let go. I want to have lazy mornings and feed her in bed. I just want her..." I said and both men stared at me. "I've never felt this way before, she's the first thing on my mind in the morning and the last when I get to bed at night. I've jerked off with just the image of her in my mind until my balls are blue. I've hooked up with Fiona and other women and it doesn't help. Nothing helps and the thing is I've never slept with her. I want her so bad," I whined.

"I'll be damn," Reign muttered.

"I never thought I'd see the day," Reyon said.

"Then the pursuit is on," Reign said.

"I'm ready," I said.

"First, you need to have a conversation with her parents," Reign said.

"Let your intention known," Reyon said.

"Do I have to," I asked.

"Building alliance my brother. What better way to start than at the head," Reyon said.

"Okay," I agreed.

"Good this is the pursuit of desires and fate," Reign said.

Sibel, I'm coming for you...