"I brought you food enough for Keyana—" before I can finish Keyana pushed her way through the ajar door. "Where is it?" she asked.

"Truck," I answered.

"Keys," Keyana said reaching out her hand to me. "Sorry," Sibel mouthed and I shook my head.

"I will get it," I said turning back down the stone throw to my truck and she followed me to retrieve the bag stacked with containers, two boxes of pizza, bread sticks, fried chicken, fries, chicken tenders, peanut shakes, and ice cream.

"You know what... I like you," Keyana said looking into the bag. She took out what she wanted and gave the bag to Sibel. "He's good," she whispered and Sibel nodded.

"I should get some food in my system," Sibel said and turn back to the door ready to leave.

"Sit with me," I said opening my truck door for her. She hesitated but climbed into my truck and I moved around the other side of the vehicle. "Eat," I said and she takes a slice of pizza into a napkin putting the remainder of the items on the floor in front of her.

"My favorite, thank you," she said but paused mid-bite. "What's wrong?" I raised a brow as she opened my truck door. "I'm expecting a very important call I need my phone," she said jumping down and rushing to her front door. I chuckled and shake my head, she never ceased to amaze me.

"Got it," she said taking the box back onto her lap after she climbed back into the truck.

"How was your day baby?" I asked and she blushed but shake her head. "Stop looking at me like that," she smiled.

"Like what?"

"Like that," she said and bite into her pizza.

"My day was very busy but nerve recking now," she said.

"How so?"

"I'm waiting on the review of my first Q and A on my column section." she takes another bite of her Mexican pizza. "This is good," she hummed.

"How has it been?" I asked sitting back. This was my opportunity to talk to her but how can I? How can I do this now?

"Great actually, my editor is fantastic and I even got my very own cubicle," she said enthusiastically with a wide smile.

"How was your day?" She asked taking another bite of pizza and a sip of her milkshake. "Great and enlightening," I said leaning my head back on my headrest. "How so?" She asked and I watched as she continued to eat through low lids. I watched as she licked her lips and I shake my head slightly.

"Another phase of my hotel completed," I answered. "That's fantastic, now what do you want," she said putting away her food and turning towards me with a sigh.

I take her face in my hand and she leaned into my touch. I stroke her cheek with my thumb and watched her eyes glaze over and I leaned toward her. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. This was my moment to say something but I couldn't open my mouth with the way her eyes glimmered. I leaned over and brushed my lips against her's and I tighten my hold on her like she was about to slip through my fingers. I captured her lips in a hot open mouth kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet and made my dick throb in my pants. She sucked on my lower lip and that was it, I was lost. She moan when my tongue hit the roof of her mouth and slowly I move my tongue around her mouth deeply and gripped her hair. She climbed over the console and arched against me, my hands trail down her back and I compressed her arse and brought her firmly against my erection. I groaned and a moan bubbled up her throat.

Then it hit me I really need to talk to her so I pulled back. We need to talk, I murmured against her swollen lips.

"Right now?" I heard the dejection in her voice and I smooth my hands over her tight. God, she is sexy, I'm going insane. I reached up to kiss her lips again but she pulled back and climbed over to her seat.