I smiled as we pulled up to Pure Dynasty. I can't believe he brought me to his hotel I stepped out of the car as he held the door open for me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

The architecture of the building is incredible. The four-story building is huge and sophisticated and stands out in the center of the plot of land fancy in all its new glory. Ryon took my hand, and we made our way inside.

"Mr. Menture, sir," a huge security man in a brown uniform greeted Ryon at the front door. "Didn't know you were making it up here today, sir," the man continued getting to his feet.

"Good to see you, Bryce," Ryon replied. "I was in the neighborhood," he said, and Bryce opened the huge gold and white door for us. My heart pounded in my chest as we entered and the door closed. This was it— I'd never been alone like this with Ryon, and although we did experience pleasure before, I hope he knew I was only caught in the moment. What surprised me is that I've never allowed anyone to touch me that way, and it surprised me, even more, the way my body fell apart at every touch.

"This is incredible," I turn around to see Ryon's eyes on me as I look around in amazement. I was in awe of the way his place is remodeled.

He did accomplish what he set out to. I remembered the first night we actually talked, and he told me about his plans to buy this property and remodel it to build Pure Dynasty. It was incredible to hear him talk about it. The way his eyes lit up and that dashing smile spread across his face with a sense of satisfaction.

"Do you like it?" He smiled, and I see that same satisfaction glowing over his features. "This is incredible Ryon, you did it. I know this is just the beginning, but I love it, and I love that you've accomplished it. I just knew you could do it."

"Thank you," he looked around with contentment. "Let me show you around," he smiled and took my hand lacing our fingers. He leads me to the elevator, we boarded, and I tried to stay calm.

My excitement was through the roof for Ryon, but beneath all the mile-high feeling of contentment and exhilaration, there was a feeling of uncertainty. I couldn't help it.

The first day I met Ryon, I was convinced I was going to get him, I was determined to make him want me the way I want him. But I couldn't help but wonder if it meant the same for him and what was going on between us if he valued it. I wasn't that stupid not to think I was setting myself up to get hurt. I know the type of person he is, and I was willing to wait. But if this was only for fun and he didn't attach any importance to me, it would kill me.

I have never wanted anyone the way I wanted Ryon and lord knows the man had a way of lowering my inhibitions. I wanted to be with him, mind, body, and soul, and every thought of him only made me powerless against him. Was he after the chaste, the thrill of conquering the last of the Benjamin girls? when I thought about him, his body, our first kiss, the nights we would sit out by the beach house and just talk for hours? The way he never touched or initiated anything between us, made me want him more, every second I could. Of course, it left me vulnerable, and the intensity of it only leaves me unsettled at times. Then I'm led to wonder how the other women he dealt with feel such fuckery, to begin with. Never having anything more than a night of fun, longing pleasure, an encounter, and then having to move on. Then to Walk away with that satisfaction of nothing more. I couldn't do it, I longed for more, to feel more... to be more, to be desired by this man.

The thought of never touching him again or seeing him again would feel like something is missing from me like a part of me just feel incomplete and I don't know how to slow down or how to stop what I'm feeling. When Etta Jones said she would rather go blind I fully understand