"You hoe, you got fucked and you weren't even going to tell me," she pushed my forehead.

"No, I didn't," I laughed.

"Bitch please, it's written all over you. Was it Ryon to end the year, or was it the guy with his tongue down your throat?" She tapped her chin, "since when did you? look at you," she teases beside me.

"Nothing happened, and I—"

"Bullshit!" She called my bluff. "You're glowing like a light bulb."

"Okay, okay, we argued."

"Why?"

"I kissed a guy."

"He's jealous? I never pictured him to be."

"Me either," I sighed.

"You about to turn that man," she said, laying her hands flat on both of my shoulders with a light squeeze. "Obviously, he likes you if he's angry."

"Of course," I nodded.

"You don't sound happy," she stated.

"Because it's a problem, keyana."

"Want to talk about it," she asked and I shake my head.

"So you kissed another guy, how was it." she changed the topic and I welcomed it.

"Sloppy, and he didn't know what to do with his tongue," I shudder.

"Ah, most of them don't. This one time, this guy's tongue was on my leg instead of —"

"Yeah, no more details. I need to be out," I cut her off.

"Okay, okay, just know I'm ready to listen when you're ready to talk," she said, and I smiled. She knows me too well and I need more time with this.

I nod and grabbed my bag. Studying is what I do best, I've convinced myself everything would fall into place if I give it time. One thing I have figured out over the years is that you can't push that billionaire, so I need him to come to me at this point, but that didn't stop the disappointment of him not showing up this morning.

I check my phone for the thousand and one times today only to get annoyed all over again. Why hasn't he called? the disappointment crept in further.

Sliding into my car, I start the engine. This is my final year at North State University with six months of internship slated to begin in a few weeks was an opportunity I look forward to.

"Hi Miss Julia, thank you for today," I greet walking into the library.

There are a few other persons here but I don't make eye contact with anyone as I need to complete my report on Anxiety disorders.

"Hello Ms. Sibel," she smiled. "There are a few new books on mental disorder back shelf on your right," she smiled.

"There is...You're a lifesaver, Ms. Juli. Thank you."

"You're welcome," she smiled sweetly and all but skipped to the back. My career is about to blossom with the editor I'm assigned and all the background reading she is making me do in light of the column I will be supervising at Coastal Print is incredible.
I worked so hard for this opportunity and to finally see it unfolded before my eyes is a blessing.

I groaned and shut my eyes, feeling them burn with the amount of reading I did in the three hours I'm here.

"Well, well who do we have here," he smiled and his teeth are white shining back at me.

I would have loved to forget this particular individual but unfortunately, I remember this blond hair, blue eyes, and that damn smile.

I stare at him trying to remember his name when it popped into my head. "Well, well who are you," I asked.