But why not?

I just hope I don't embarrass myself in the process, I can't hold my alcohol. The dim red and blue lights made it impossible to see but Keyana leads the way through the mass of bodies everywhere.

I tug on my jacket nervously not wanting the girls to jump out or overshow their presence, bad enough I wasn't wearing a bra.

I sigh in relief when I feel my nipple covers intact and continue to weave through the crowd.

Once we approach the bar I look over the menu painted on the brick wall of what appears to be a middle section parting the bar in two.

"Hey beautiful," the bartender called over the heavy music playing around after he finishes with the previous customer.

"What can I get you, pretty ladies," he asked.

"We want to get fucked up," Keyana shouts and he chuckled. "I know just the thing," he said moving away before I can say a word.

"I'm not getting fucked Keyana."

"It will do you some good Sibel."

I roll my eyes, "what can I get you, beautiful ladies," a blond hair, and blue eyes whispered from behind me standing way too close in my personal space. I turn around ready to attack but the cheerful smile on his face and his hands up take me out of defense mode.

"Come on don't do me like that," he smiled. He leans into my ears "this cream missing its extract," he gets into my personal space and I pull back.

Is he hitting on me with a cheesy pickup line? Does he think this actually works?

"No-"

"C'mon I've been shot down too many times tonight, my friends are looking and a beautiful lady like you will be the highlight of my new year."

Poor guy but no, I thought. Before I can voice it.

"Yes, she does," Keyana answered pushing her way between us. "Get out of your way Sibel," she whispered between clenched teeth.

She then shoved us down to the dance floor which is just two steps down. "Enjoy, I'll get the drinks," she shouted over the music.

He spins me in his arms with a little laugh, "your friend I presume is crazy."

He doesn't know, the half of it. "Rick," he introduced himself.

"Sibel," I shouted back and he spun me back around, his hand moving to my waistline.

It couldn't hurt right, it's just dancing with a stranger. As I move my waist I scan the surrounding areas of the club not focusing on the stranger behind me trying to bump and grind.

My eyes glance around to the VIP section and move to the other private sector with rails but dart back to the handsome devil seated between two females.

Typical, the woman laughed and places a hand on his thighs her mouth opening wide showing the roof of her mouth.

Damn, I haven't had my drink yet.

There he sits comfortably with a glass of dark liquor and somehow by some magical pull his eyes scan the crowd as if looking for something or someone.

His eyes glance over the crowd my way, oh my God I pause. "You alright beautiful," the stranger asked behind me now placing both hands on my hip squeezing me.

How is it possible every time I see this man, he's more attractive than the last? Bearded jawline freshly groomed, strong and manly, broad shoulders, dark curls I would love to run my fingers through, dark brows perfectly arch. The most attractive man I had ever seen with those grey eyes that seems to see through to my soul. A model-like creature created by God himself.