Chapter 4 - A Glitch in the System

(Sorry for the wait but thanks for being patient! I will update more often hopefully)

I was as freaked out as Trix, but we joined. I know it was wrong but listen at least it isn't real..... I think. This is how all horror movies start so I hate to admit but me and Natrix are the dumb bitches here. Anyway this random ass wolf creature runs up to us, greeting with a hello.

'ARE YOU A FURRY #####', Natrix typed in chat, tagging out any unnecessary bad vocabulary she used in the phrase.

'A furry? Huh? Many people have called me that before, what is it?' The thing answers.

'Who are you?' I entered in the chat.

'Me? I'm Enceladus, Ence for short.'

'Ok....'

(I'm lazy so here is a timeskip)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We found out that he loves oreos but the game got super weird after Trix left.

Trix had left the game to look after her two younger sisters, leaving me with the wolf boy. She had come off of the call, due to her laziness and lacking the ability to recognize when her phone is about to die.

'We'll talk right?' Ence said, turning towards my beautiful avatar.

'Idk I think I have to leave now Enceladus, sorry.' I replied. To be completely honest, I was really tired and wanted to get at least some sleep before the thunderstorm came. I was never a fan of thunder or lightning, something about the danger it holds could freak out anybody.

'WAIT DONT LEAVE!' Ence ran towards my character.

I zoomed into first person as the wolf ran towards me.

'Why Ence? I don't think I have any reason to stay.'

'THATS MEAN'

'Sorry Ence but I have to go'

For some reason his character looked down a little, like it was about to cry.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset'

'Don't leave me, I don't like the dark'

I stare at the screen, the creator must be very talented to achieve this in the coding.

'Ence'

'no'

'Ence.'

'No'

'Enceladus'

'NO'

I jumped away from my device as it started glitching. Lines of code ran across my screen in a terrifying manner, I stepped away. Backed against the wall as my device flashed different colors, I stared at the screen in disgust.

Lightning struck the top of my house , thunder followed not long after. I slid down the wall terrified.
I hoped that this was a terrible dream and I would wake up in my bed. My stuffed deer fell from my bed and onto my lap, perhaps trying to calm my nerves.

I held the deer close and closed my eyes before a loud screech awoke my conscious mind. I followed the source of the ear splitting scream and my eyes landed on my device, laying on my desk. A bright flash illuminated the dark room and then silence. I don't know what happened after that but I remembered being held in strong arms as my vision and mind shut off out of fear......

(To be continued)