Intro

Hello and welcome to the new and improved version of:

"Enceladus but he's real"

We have fixed the game to work better on all devices but have also made it better for people to access with internet connection.

Before we start, please enter your first name in the space below:

|____________

Hello ______, we have automatically set your age to 14, characters in the game are of similar age.

Another question I may ask is do you like Oreos?

Yes                        N-Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌

The answer "yes" has been selected.

Oh dear....

It seems the character is making choices for you...

He does that a lot but it's never this bad....

Anyway, welcome to the new game, talk to the main character, play around and....

F̷̡͍͔̺̙̊̋͋̕r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘m̶̜̍̄

Another thing that I must mention is that we do not take any responsibility of any outbreaks of fear or stress you gain from playing, we will not pay the costs of any damages this causes. The main character is for game purposes only and we won't be blamed for any negative changes in behavior this game is influencing.

T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅh̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ m̶̜̍̄â̸̠̋ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑â̸̠̋c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠, d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘m̶̜̍̄ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝â̸̠̋p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜. Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜â̸̠̋m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ willb̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ â̸̠̋n ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘â̸̠̋s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜.

Enjoy , scroll upwards when you are ready to start your journey.

☀︎︎☾☽