Day four final film arc one

Start from the beginning

Brain:Hmm different kind of tune different kind of rules even if the trial Ron is not bad with this flute but there will be a factor that will get in the way luckily I have a little something just in case one of them finds out sooner then expected send they thought of it sooner only to spite me.

Then rain goes into the Shadows of the vents to go forward with their plans with goals even he doesn't know about.

Screen two: later that day at one of the restaurants that's near the Waterbury Studio Peggy with her work colleagues all right one of the table so she can listen to their story.

Peggy: so why did you to decide to make enemies with the Warners?

Howard: Peggy like we said we heard some Ruckus coming from the mess hall so we decide to see what's going on.

Peggy: and you of all people should have known that some WB Tunes will go for an eye for an eye and what Burke shot into wackos will be more literal than you think.

Burke: well we didn't know you're going to come in.

Peggy: I was trying to get Nora to open to tuned rights then white washing on the way over to where you are food fighting with them when I hear the flute music when we are getting closer.

Howard: Well even I know only Monamount toon's can hear an immune to Magic like that even if whoever have the instrument in question stop playing it anyone else without your runes are under the control of the musician even when it stopped playing it's tune.

Burke: and the film coven always have stuff like that to sell who would use it for their own ends and if necessary play them for scapegoats if something goes wrong.

Peggy: well Nora was with me and her simple-minded sidekick of a guard Ralph is to tone death to play music of any kind.

Howard: there could be one more hidden in the shadows of the studios and just doing a little jam session before the big recital.

Peggy: well I do have someone looking into it for now and got word he'll have a full report by tonight before coming here.

Howard: I know she's your family's flimiliar but using him as a spy wouldn't sit well with others.

Peggy: he's the only one that believes in my family's cause where no one else will.

Burke: maybe Warner Bros not the best place to find supporters.

Peggy: well guilds would be good place to look but most Studios would see me as a traitor.

Howard: that sounds way too silly.

Peggy: well I can't resort to blackmailing politicians state by state.

Howard: now I wonder who the crazy one the Warners are you on goal achieving methods?

Burke: you really got to lie off the political dramas Peggy.

Howard: and that's what most would waste your time on watching these days.

Burke: and that's just the news alone.

Screen three: Peggy's Hotel room (777)

As a sun sets for the day at the hotel Pakistan at during her visit and she got out of the showers and endure sleep robes for the night and then she felt a bit of pain in her head knowing that someone she's expecting is here.

Peggy:Report Elmer Elf.

Elmer: it's like you speculated your- I mean Ms. Raya there seems to be another.

Peggy:Any leads?

Elmer: I've been tailing what seems to be a mice they didn't seem to be too bright there's the one that he is meeting with suspicion the room that you seem to pass offense a storage room seemingly.

Peggy: I see.

Elmer: Nora being the film coven is still unlikely but those mice are just bait for all we know.

Peggy: well it's better than nothing if what they promise that mice is false.

Elmer: mainly true they never meet with their goals becoming the ghost of what they used to be and had became more horrifying monsters and it's not just the villains alone and even if they grow very irritated of those who never got their happy ending even if it didn't turn out the way anyone expected.

Then Peggy looked at the mirror to see what he means has she went to bed.

Peggy: and now I'm trying to give what I become the rights everyone has no matter how impossible it may seem.

Elmer:And and that's why I joined you as more than a loyal filmiliar.

Peggy: and you'll be rewarded whenever that day comes.

And once Peggy puts on her sleeping mask she turns off the lights and drifts off to sleep.