Day three intermission.

Senator Roger: well one day I say it feels more like a dark queen movie to the miraculous movie.

Ovalsan: hey those are the results.

Senator Parker: my way did update the override after that trial so be more in line with the facts and even am annoyed about them never knowing each other's true identity.

Senator Roger: I know the interdimensional laws are not nor meant to be International but not knowing their enemy is right under their nose just so irritating even to us.

Ovalsan: I'm as annoyed about this as you too so frustrating even if those silly little rules.

Senator Parker: I know the rules can be difficult to apply sometimes but when you first came by Disney means transportations you're really turned off world and the other through different means upside down.

Senator Roger: well was a collateral compromise and what is now the Disney Empire is running dry so we have to compromise right or not we like what the empire now became of itself even I question the other Adventure projects with the Mech and the Tech suit, there are times I wonder if Tony had a part in making those offer defending or invading?

Ovalsan: hi question about that as much as you do.

Senator Parker: even I too question what they can do with those Behind Closed curtain.

Senator Roger: speaking of clothes curtains tonight after the day's movies me and Parker will meet with peach at our Castle for what she tried to squish herself that is cadaver X, so if intermission almost over see you later.

Then both Marvel leaves the table Ovalsan is sitting at.

Ovalsan: the squish that I only know and comes back...was...so going to talk with her about this after today.