Chapter 1: The Day it happened

"I can't believe Im going to be late!" Isa exclaimed,

"My first date and Im going to blow it!" she mumbled, grabbing her clutch.

Running down the stairs straight for the door.

"Guys, Im going!" she yelled.
She heard a faint bye, running to her car. Starting the engine she sped to Ralleys Diner, where they decided to meet.
After reaching the diner she walked in and spotted him, 'How lucky am I?' she thought.

Walking closer to the guy she never thought would notice her. Zain Ferrari. He was known as the bad boy of our college.

She thought, 'I always knew he was sweet underneath that bad boy facade'.
She sat down and he said, "You look gorgeous Isa".

Isabella blushed, her family always called her that, but it is different hearing it from him.

"Thank you," she said sweetly.

The waitress came and took their order.

"How are you?" asked Zain.

"Good", said Isabella shyly, fiddling with a napkin.

Zain reached out his hand and put it on top of hers, "No need to be nervous, sweetheart".

'If only he knew how nervous I am,' she thought.

Just then, their food came. After they ate Zain invited Isabella to take a ride in his car.

Arriving at an abandoned house, Isabella turned to look at Zain in confusion, "Why are we here"?Zain just smiled, but not a normal smile, a psycho one.

He leaned close to her and put some of her hair behind her ear, "Well, sweetheart I am kidnapping you".

"Wh..y..Whyar..eare..yo..you...do..doi..doing...th..thi...this?"She asks, shaking.

He got closer, "Because I can"?

After he said that she felt something prick her neck, and then she was out like a light. When she finally came to, she learned her clothes were changed.
'I didn't do this,' she thought, looking around and finding out she wasnt in her room. 'Where am I?'

Thats when everything came back, Zain kidnapping her, sticking her with a needle, and his psycho smile. Starting to hyperventilate she thought, What is going to happen to me?

At that instant, Zain walked in with a smile on his face, which quickly turned into a frown when he saw her.

He rushed to her, Darling, are you okay? Frightened, she pushed him away. Stay away from me you psycho!!! she screamed at the top of her lungs.

His worried expression was replaced by a weirdly calm look. He walked closer and closer till he reached her. While he was walking to her, she scooted back on the bed to the headboard. Zain bent down till he was at her eye level.

Dont you ever speak to me like that again, he said. She nodded her head eagerly, seeing the anger in his eyes. Zain got up and walked away. Before he left he said, Get ready, there are clothes in the closet, left door.

After he left and his footsteps faded away, she ran to the door and tried to open it. Locked, she thought. Isa looked out the window and realized she wakes up during the nighttime.

Isabella sighed, I guess Ill have to do as he says. She walks to the door on the left. Opening it her eyes almost popped out of her head. How can he afford all of this?! she exclaimed.

The walk-in closet was full of expensive brands starting from Gucci to Louis Vuitton, even Prada, Armani, and Burberry.

Walking around the closet she picked out a simple T-shirt and jeans with Air Force 1s. She went to the door on the right finding out it was a bathroom. After taking a shower and using the bathroom, she got ready.