A Soft Smile

Giyu was sitting in the back of estate, looking at the view. It was in the evening, the sun was lowering and the air felt cool. Better than the heat before. Sanemi ran to the water hashira's estate and knocked but no answer. He decided to look out back to see if he was possibly outside. "Giyu? Where are you?" He called out.

"S-Shinazugawa-san? What are you doing here?" Tears fell from his eyes. Trying to hide them, he turned his head away. "Seeing if you are ok." Sanemi seemed worried for the person he thought he despised. He hated him, he thought Tomioka was stuck up, or that he thinks he's better. But he's here seeing if the person he hates is ok.

"You didn't have too, I'm fine.." Giyu said trying to hide his feelings.

"Tomioka.. no you aren't. You're clearly upset." He than walked up to Giyu to give him a hug. As he wrapped his arms around him, he felt him tremble. "Shinobu is right, I'm a nobody. I'm pathetic.

"You're not pathetic, and she is just a bitch. You save people Yu! There are people who care about you. Just think of that Kamado kid, he looks up to you."

"Yu?" Sanemi's face started to turn red, Giyu was slightly blushing too.

"Uhh, I mean.. if you hate it I won't call you that.."

"No its fine, I like it." He said with a soft little smile. At this point Sanemi was a tomato. It was the first time he has ever seen him smile. "Lets go inside, its getting cold."

"Yea, you're right."

------
Sanemi's POV: Where, am I? I looked around then finally figured out where I was. I'm at Tomioka's. He was sleeping peacefully a little bit close to me. All I remember is coming back inside and talking for a good few hours. I got up to get ready and wake him up. But I couldn't do it, so I decided to let him sleep and go make breakfast.
--
Took a while but I was almost done. I could hear foot steps and someone opening a door. It was Tomioka finally waking up. He had his same old haori on and his hair was down. "Good morning, did you sleep good?"

"Not really, how about you?" His voice sounded deeper and more soft.

"That sucks. I slept good, I'm done with breakfast if you want some." He nodded and we both sat down. He didn't say anything but I could tell he really liked it.

"Caw caw!" It was our crows. Mine landed next to me softly, meanwhile Tomioka's looks like it was struggling.

"Caw, caw! Upper rank 6 has been eliminated by Tengen, Kamado, and his friends!"

"They did it? They defeated an upper rank?!" I said with shock, we were both shocked.

"Caw, ca-- HACK, upper rank 6 has been defeated!"

"Yu, is your crow ok..?" He didn't seem to be phased by his crow.

"He's just getting old." Just getting old..?

"Yeah.. uhm. I think its time we should train."

"I guess we should."
--------------
I'm sorrryyy, I lost motivation..! I'll try to update another time before I have to go on vacation! Anyways thank you for all if you that have read this! I didn't expect to so many. Byeeee!