I took a look around the whole area. Everyone was tired and beat from that last battle. Our numbers were decreasing and we have no reinforcements at our disposal.

By the looks of these clones, my brothers, I don't think we could withhold another attack from the clankers.

Suddenly the two front doors to the city began to open. All the clones 'including me and my squad,' rose to our feet and entered into WhiteHaven.

The city was large, bright with white and gold colors. Streets were filled with people, markets were surprisingly still selling goods, and I saw a few clones patrolling the area.

These clones never left the city. They remained here to provide additional protection and security for the citizens of WhiteHaven. But a small battalion of soldiers, isn't much of a defense.

Me and the boys entered into a small courtyard surrounded by flowers and a stone fountain, which stood in the center.

More wounded clones filled the area. Two were sleeping in one corner while one was being attended to by Draconian woman.

The people of Draco 1 were very tender hearted people. Very kind, loving, and very bold in spirit. Their hazel skin which brings out there beautiful white hair, their light blue eyes, red and gold clothing and face paint.

Out of all the native species I've met throughout this war, the Draconian's were by far one of the most beautiful and caring people in the galaxy.

(I made the hair grey by accident, but there hair is white. Pure white. Ha ha)

I took off my armor because it was making me sweat a lot. But I only removed my helmet and my upper chest plates. The rest below my waist I left alone.

I then sat down in front of the stone statue, which represented the design of a Hornet Dragon. 'Very sacred to Draco 1 and used as a pet for the Draconian's. But treated with great respect!'

Off in the distance I saw a few children approach me with a few baskets in hand.

The first one was a small boy, and in his basket were wild red berries. A very nutritious fruit here on Draco 1. The second was a little girl and in her basket was a white cloth soaked with cold water. She used it to pat on my face and neck to keep me cool. Finally the third child, 'another girl,' had a gift in her basket.

It was a necklace. A chain necklace connected to a smooth stone, with a word printed across.

'Greydoni'