Part - 39 Hamburg Aflame

Start from the beginning

Bismarck took a glance.

"That's the commander's staff car, what is it doing...." Bismarck said, freezing up.

That was the commander's car, meaning Fritz should have the keys!

Daniel immediately turned around and ran over to Fritz, whose avatar had fallen face first into the ground. Again.

"Hey Fritz I'm afraid I'm gonna have to dig through your inventory if you have something like that." Daniel said,

"What?" Fritz shouted through his character's mic, who just returned from the toilet.

He immediately started digging through the pockets of Fritz's (admittedly really nice) admiral-style coat.

He found something hard in one of the pockets and yanked it out.

A Mercedes key fob

A Mercedes key fob.

Daniel ran up to the window and started clicking the unlock button furiously.

Surprisingly, the old 1930s-ish Mercedes car flashed its lights, indicating that it was unlocked from this brand new looking key fob.

The only unfortunate thing was that it was a convertible, but the pair (and Fritz) had to take what they could get.

"Can you drive a car?" Bismarck said

"Got my Führershein (drivers license) a week ago, I can drive my mom to the store, but that's about all." Daniel said

"Wait, what the frick are you guys going to do?" Fritz said.

———————

Nimi tore down the sidewalk like a crazed maniac,

Her shoe from her nice dress flew off one of her feet.

She didn't bother to stop.

Hamburg was in total anarchy, buildings were burning, smoke rising into the sky like dark tendrils.

Azur Lane: The King of the Ocean On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara