B-day Bonus Chapter 54

A/N I've come to love celebrating my birthday just so I can give you chaos goblins bonus chapters! New book next month, I'll put up a thing for you to vote on which book you want in a few weeks. I'm almost done with my hybrid book so it'll be done by September if everything goes right.

"Daddy," she sobbed so loudly, "it hurts." Her body was shaking and tears were pouring down her face. 

Jimin was practically vibrating from anger and Yoongi was frozen in fear. He'd seen Jimin pissed before, hard not to in their line of work. But this was a different kind of pissed-off. "Jimin," he tried.

"Don't," was all the younger got out.

She almost broke character right then, she almost let them know that she wasn't actually upset. But the punishment would be even worse, so she kept it up, "cuddles Daddy," she sobbed.

"I'll go, I-I'm sorry," Yoongi whispered before he turned to leave.

"Stay," she couldn't let him leave. He'd punish himself and while that would be hilarious, she didn't want him to go to the extreme she knew he could and would. "Please."

"Kitten, I'm not sure your Daddy would let me right now." He looked at Jimin who scoffed mumbling how he was correct.

She rolled her eyes, "Daddy knows how happy it would make me to have you here with me, to have both your cocks fucking me to sleep." Then she used her best weapon, she pouted, "please the baby is making me so so sleepy and you know how much better I'll sleep after a good orgasm and with a nice cock or two inside me."

He didn't say anything he just nodded, they'd never been very good at telling her no. He removed his clothes and climbed in behind her, careful of her sore ass, "kitten are you sure, I don't want to hurt you."

"Didn't seem to mind that earlier when you were punishing her," Jimin angrily whispered.

Yoongi sighed as he flopped down on his back, his hard cock smacking against his stomach. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"I can think of a few things. 1 Being that your cock isn't inside of me," making the older man snort before he did as requested.

"And the other things?"

"Well, you are extremely possessive."

He hummed a bit as his hips started to move, then growled when he felt Jimin start to push his cock in on top of his. "I am, it's not like that's anything new."

"You also have some anger issues."

"I do run a mafia, if I didn't have anger issues it would be surprising. Anything else."

Oh there were so many other things that were wrong with Min Yoongi, but that was a discussion for a later date. Right now she wanted her orgasm, she grabbed one of his hands and brought it to her clit and his mouth to her neck. She pulled Jimin's hands to her breasts and crashed their lips together and that was all it took. 

The three of them came together and then she promptly passed out. Jimin raised his head and glared at their leader, "this shit has to stop. She's pregnant for fucks sake and it's my baby in there. I stayed as quiet as I could while you put it in danger while trying to knock her up while she was already fucking pregnant. But you have to get your shit under control. She's not just yours you know."

"I know, when they took me it was like something in me snapped. I was bad before, I know that. But then seeing her save me and then she was pregnant and I can't explain it. I'm a shit excuse for a husband I know that."

"You are the prime example of a mafia husband," Jimin snorted. "Just don't like cut her eye out and fuck her eye socket or some weird shit like that. Becuase some of that shit she reads is fucking nasty."

"The fuck," Yoongi all but yelled making Bea stir a bit. Not that she could move much with their cocks still inside her. "Shh kitten, go back to sleep, Sir is sorry." He looked at Jimin, "that's just fucking sick, I'd never do anything like that and you know it."

"You know that she switched the meds out right?"

Yoongi sighed, "yeah, I figured it out the second week."

"Then why did you keep trying?"

The elder raised up a bit, "why did I keep fucking my wife twice a day every single day to make a baby, gee I wonder?"

"Touche," Jimin giggled. "Fuck I'm getting hard again."

"Same, good thing Kitten likes it when we fuck her in her sleep." He started moving slowly and the movement got Jimin all the way hard. He groaned as he started to match Yoongi's pace, "we can't wake her up though. She needs her rest."

Jimin scoffed as he slowed down a bit, "I'm not the one that spanked her ass raw earlier while she was tied to my bed."

"Shut up Park."

"Never Min."

"Fuck you are such a brat, you are just as bad as she is."

Jimin grinned, "and it kills you that you've never been able to tame me doesn't it?"

The elder growled as his hips faltered just a bit, taming brats was literally one of his favorite things in the world. When they came again, the three of them curled up together and fell asleep for a nice nap. Yoongi woke up, naked with his arms wrapped tightly around a very naked Jimin. "You aren't kitten."

"Obviously. Now back up before anyone sees this."

"Like I don't already have pictures of it and haven't sent it to the group chat. I mean what do you take me for?"

They both groaned as they looked at the end of the bed where their feisty wife was standing with a massive grin on her face, "I hate you," they both mumbled at the same time.

"Yeah yeah, love you too. Come on, get dressed, Jinnie made lots of yummy food and he said that we had to eat before he went to work." Then she spun around and took off.

"Are you going to let me go?" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi jolted back, he didn't realize that he still had a hold of Jimin, "sorry." They got dressed and made their way out there. He wanted to get kitten and make her sit on her lap but she was already cuddled up on Hobi's lap as he was feeding her bites of the dumplings Jin made. Yoongi squeezed his spoon a little harder, he should have known better that he wouldn't get his way.