Chapter 41

Yoongi reached out to find her only to find an empty bed. He sat up, it was morning maybe she was in the bathroom. But when he got in there, nothing. He walked back into the bedroom and her phone and clothes were still there but a robe was missing. Maybe she's in the other room, he walked into the living area of the suite hoping to see her curled up on the couch, but no.

What the fuck is going on? He called Joon and asked if he'd heard from her or seen her. He didn't, he asked why but Yoongi didn't want to worry him. He made some excuse that she must be downstairs at the restaurant and hung up. Time to call the next person, "Callum, have you heard from Be, Trixie?" Callum doesn't know her real name and she should be the one to tell him.

"No, I thought she was with you?" 

Yoongi sighed, "she must have gone back to the house without me. Thanks, Callum." Where the fuck is she? She wouldn't leave without telling him, as well as leave without her clothes. He threw his on and stormed downstairs, the manager saw him as soon as he came out of the elevator.

"Mr. Min, how can I help you today?"

"The woman I was with, did you see her leave?" He shook his head no, "take me to your security room. I want to see the footage."

He waved Yoongi forward, "right this way Sir." He told the security guard what he was looking for, the guard pulled up the feed from outside his room. 

Yoongi saw two people with masks on and guns, they knocked on the door. Bea opened it and she didn't look scared, she looked annoyed. One of them must have said something, because fear washed over her. She looked back into the room and it looked like there were tears in her eyes, she nodded her head and followed them. "Where did they go?"

The guard was scrambling, he was switching between feeds and he looked at Yoongi with so much fear in his eyes. "Sir, they took the employee stairwell, we don't have cameras in there."

"Fuck," he yelled as he punched the desk. They both scrambled away from him. Yoongi looked at the manager, "I'm checking out early, send my things from the room to my house." And he stormed out and got into his car and drove home.

Yoongi texted the group chat and called an emergency meeting, then he called Callum and told him to get to the house. He was a little annoyed that Yoongi was demanding his presence but when he told him it was about Trixie he immediately said he'd be there. 

Everyone was waiting on him when Yoongi walked it. "Where's baby girl at?" He smirked.

"Not now Jimin, something happened."

Ever the jokester, "what you proposed, she said no and ran off?"

The elder pinched the bridge of his nose, "she said yes mother fucker, but she's gone and not by choice."

"WHAT?" Everyone yelled.

"When I woke up this morning, she was gone. I thought maybe she came home or went to her home, but she didn't. I went to look at the security cameras and she was taken away by gunpoint."

"That doesn't make sense, you know what Trixie can do. She could take on just about anyone single-handedly." Callum was pissed and he had every right to be.

"I think she was threatened, it's the only way thing that makes sense. Something was out of her control."

Bea was seething, she was pacing back and forth in a room she swore she'd never see again. She did everything in her power to ensure that she never came back here. She lied about her name and age. But in the end, it wasn't enough.

She never should have answered the damn door, but it was early in the morning and if someone was here it was most likely important. She never expected to see two people with masks on and guns pointed at her. She was annoyed at first, you could tell by the way that they were holding the guns that they weren't exactly experts in firearms.

Bea was going to slam the door in their face, but when she heard her voice she froze. "Good Morning Beatrice, did you miss me?" She was no longer a trained assassin, she was a scared little hungry girl that didn't understand why her mother no longer loved her. "Come with us now, no fights and we won't hurt your sleeping husband in there."

She was getting ready to scoff and tell them to fuck off when they showed her a picture on their phone, it was a bomb, she could see the hotel logo in the background. She wouldn't risk everyone in this hotel, even if the odds were in her favor to disarm them. She couldn't chance it. One she could for sure takedown, but the other one could easily kill her and Yoongi before he even woke up. Then they could hurt everyone else.

She took one last look into the room, 'forgive me my love, I hope you know that I didn't want to go.' And then she followed them. When they got in the car her mother got behind the wheel and the other one turned around and pointed the gun at her. When she took her mask off it was like looking in the mirror, "Bianca?"

Her sister sneered at her like she was shit on her shoe, "Beatrice."

Bea didn't care that she had a gun on her, she was still her little sister and she missed her. "Wow, you grew up so fast. You turned into a beautiful woman."

She was getting ready to say something when their mother looked at her through the rearview mirror, "stop talking or I'll set the bomb off with all of them inside."

Bea snapped her mouth closed and sat back in her seat, she just looked out the window. An hour later she was pushed down the stairs into the room she hated more than anything. All that training her father put her through and when it came time to use it, she froze.