Chapter 17

"We all wanted you kitten," he whispered in his deep voice.

She was going to play dumb, so she cocked my head to the side a bit "wanted me? For what?"

He fisted her hair, "you must know by now that we tell each other everything? I know what you and Jimin have gotten up to, you can drop the innocent act kitten." She blushed a bit and looked down, she heard him chuckle "get some sleep, I still have a lot of work to do."

Bea nodded her head and then curled up on his couch, he gently covered her with the blanket, and with a stroke to her hair, he was gone. She really was tired so it didn't take her long before she was in dreamland. She felt herself being lifted up, she was guessing he was putting her back to bed. When he laid her down she realized that she wasn't in her room. Hmm interesting, is he finally making a move?

She was wearing nothing but a babydoll and a pair of panties, she heard him moving around the room and then she felt the bed shift. She felt warmth behind her and she subconsciously inched closer, his large hands wrapped around her waist. He was running his hands up and down her body, he was touching everywhere, and nowhere was safe from him. 

He slowly peeled her underwear off, there was no way she'll be able to fall into a deep sleep this way. Ugh, she didn't do that well if she hasn't slept. Yeah she can but it's a pain in the ass. But for some reason, with this man, she did fall asleep. "Ah here's where she is."

Yoongi looked over at his youngest brother who was standing at his door, "I've noticed that she has nightmares the nights you aren't in her room. She had another one tonight."

Jungkook grinned smugly, "I can take her then, clearly I'm the cure for her nightmares."

Yoongi wanted to laugh, "I think I'll give it a try if you don't mind?"

"You need to hurry up, if you don't Jimin might not wait."

"Don't remind me, that cheeky little shit needs to be punished."

"Why are you waiting? This isn't like you."

Yoongi sighed, "I'm not sure, there's something about her. I can't really explain it."

Jungkook nodded like he understood, but he didn't. He wanted her so badly but they weren't allowed to touch her until Yoongi does. That's why he was so surprised that Jimin risked being punished. He turned to leave and Yoongi rolled back over to hold her. He ran his hand under her nightgown, her stomach was trim but still soft. 

He needed to get to sleep but it wasn't going to be easy with her in his arms. He knows that he should take her, all of the guys in the house are waiting on that. But honestly, he was enjoying taking his time with her, he wanted to break her down. He wanted her to come to him.

He'd looked her up, there are no records before her adoption. But that didn't stop him, he swabbed her cheek that first night she came to his office. Soon he'll know everything about her.

When Bea woke up the next morning, she was wrapped around his body. "Good morning kitten, I was wondering when you were gonna wake up." She tried to pull back but he had a tight grip on her, "oh no you don't." Then he pulled her on top of him, she wasn't wearing any underwear and his silk boxers weren't doing much to hide the morning wood.

She was soaked and fairly sure he could feel her, "Yoongi," Bea whined.

He pushed his hips up and it made her moan, "yes kitten?" But she couldn't even answer him because he was rocking back and forth slowly, and the friction felt amazing. She had her hands on his chest and she couldn't even form a coherent sentence. "Not going to answer me? That's okay, your moans are enough."

He started moving faster and she couldn't help but meet his thrusts. Bea was moaning his name with abandon, he placed his hands on her hips and started moving her faster. She liked when they did this, take charge. She curled her hands a bit on his chest, she was scratching him but she don't think he cared. He started moaning too, she was close, so so close. Bea raked her nails down his chest and he cursed, he started moving faster and she exploded on him. Her head dropped back and she moaned so loudly. "That's it kitten let them hear," he growled.

Yoongi sat up and kissed her, his tongue was in her mouth and he was tasting her. She could feel him still moving underneath her and it was making her squirm more. They came together and she crashed on his chest. "I'll move in just a second," she mumbled against him. He chuckled and it made her smile. 

"Well, we should shower at some point, but feel free to stay here as long as you want." She wasn't sure if she could shower with him, it was hard enough with Jungkook and he's never made her orgasm. She just laid there trying to catch her breath. Her body felt like it was still thrumming, she felt his hand slip under her babydoll and he was rubbing her back.

It sent chills up her body and it made her shiver, he chuckled a little which rocked her back and forth on him. She heard him growl a bit and he flipped them over, he started sucking on her neck. He was licking and biting, it was definitely going to leave a mark. But she didn't care because she could feel his hand tracing down her body. 

He circled her sensitive bud over and over, then slipped his fingers down and he was scissoring them inside of her. His thumb took over where his fingers were on her clit and he didn't let up until she was moaning his name again.