Chapter 4

Jungkook was getting ready to argue with him, but Bea interrupted him "Sir, I promise there's no way that he could have cheated." Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes, "he finished before me and I had my paper hidden the entire time."

The teacher turned to look at Jungkook, "is this true?"

"Yes sir."

"Well, it's nice of you to start participating. If I would have known that all it took was a pretty girl sitting at your desk then I would have done that weeks ago." He dismissed them and they walked back to their seats.

"I don't know why you lied for me, but thanks I guess," he whispered so quietly she almost didn't hear. 

Bea made it through the rest of the school day and on her way to the parking lot two men tried to steal her backpack. She started to fight back, but then she recognized them. Ah so this is what Callum meant, "help someone help."

He moved so fast that it was a blur, he punched both of them and they dropped her bag and took off running. "Are you okay?"

Bea looked up into his big eyes, "Jungkook, thank you."

He glared at her, "I asked if you were okay."

"Oh, yes I'm fine." Then she stood up and winced. He sighed so loudly, he bent down and picked her up. "Yah, put me down, where are you taking me?"

"To a Dr, now be still." He roughly put her in his car and he started driving. Bea was quiet the whole way, he pulled up to a gate and it opened for him automatically. He pulled up to a huge house, he told her to wait for him and then he stomped around the car to open her door. "Come on," he helped her out of the car but when he saw her limping he picked her up again. 

"Damnit, Jungkook put me down." 

He ignored her, kicked the front door open and yelled Jin really loudly.

The hottest man she'd ever seen in her life walked around the corner wearing scrubs. "Why are you yelling at me? Some of us actually work and I just got off of a 48-hour shift."

"I need your help, Trixie is hurt."

Jin had finally noticed her in Jungkook's arms. "Can I speak to you in private?"

Jungkook sat her down on the couch and went to follow the hottie, they must not have walked that far away because she could hear everything. He wanted to know why he brought her there and not the hospital and he yelled at him for being so dumb and putting them all in danger. 

Bea barely heard Jungkook's response, it was so quiet, barely a whisper "she helped me in class, she lied and covered for me. Then two guys tried to steal her backpack. She looked so helpless and then I saw she was hurt. What was I supposed to do? I got freaked out and you were the first person I could think of."

She heard Jin sigh and then they were coming back to her, she played the scared card. She made her eyes wide and frantic. "Jungkook I'm sorry you got involved, but I want to go home. Please let me go home."

"Just let Jin check your ankle out first, then I'll take you home."

No way in hell that was happening, she didn't want them to know where her new house is. She didn't even know where it was. But she nodded her head. Jin sat down on the couch and lifted up her leg, she winced and he said that he was going to remove her shoe and sock. He pulled her heel off and Jungkook scoffed that they were the reason she got hurt and she better not wear them again. 

Fat chance of that, as soon as it doesn't hurt she was going to wear heels again. Jin reached up to remove her sock and she flinched, he coughed a bit "sorry I went into Dr mode. You can remove it." Bea reached down to pull it off but it hurt, once it was around her calf Jin took over. Thank God her pedicure was up to date. He pulled her foot into his lap, and he started poking it and prodding it all over.

It hurt but not as bad as she was making it out to be, she could still hike a mountain with a sprained ankle which is exactly what this was. She let a few tears slip out, men crumble around tears. "I think you sprained it."

"Jin ease up, you are hurting her." 

Jin looked up and saw her tears, "I'm sorry, Jk go grab my kit. I need to wrap it up." 

"Jk? That's cute." Jk just scoffed but he went and did what Jin said. He came back with a black leather bag and Jin had her ankle wrapped up and told her that she needed to be careful for the next week or so. 

Bea pulled her phone out, "what are you doing?"

She looked up, "calling a cab, what's the address here?"

"I'll take you home."

That made her frown, "no offense, but while I'm thankful that you helped me I'm not comfortable with you knowing where I live, even more since I live alone."

That got Jin's attention, "you live alone?"

"Yes, is that a problem?" She was being defensive, that would be expected.

Jin smiled at her, "no it's just shocking, you look like you are maybe 15."

She jutted her chin forward, "I'll be 18 in like a month."

He clapped his hands onto his knees, "well you are at least going to stay for dinner, then I'll call you a cab."

Bea wanted to protest, but she knew that she needed to stay. But she'd need to protest just a bit, "no it's fine. I swear I have food at home."

Jin scoffed, "probably take out and ramen. Come on, I'm a great chef. Jk help her into the kitchen."

Jk picked her up again and started to carry her into the kitchen, "Jk, I can walk. I swear."

"It's fine," he grumbled.