F O U R T E E N

A/N:Hello lovelies, you may have read what happened but if you don't know then long story short I fell down the stairs and got hurt. My leg is back in the stupid brace but it helps so I'm not complaining to much. Now moving forward, I can't sleep so I started writing at seven-ish and it's currently 8:19 PM (BST) in London 😍. So uh, here's an update. Enjoy!

-

- Morning -
- 7:30 -

Nathalie wakes up to Gabriel's touch on her smooth skin. His hands caressing her lower back. His hands in her shirt. Gabriel kissed Nathalie's forehead when he realized she was awake. Nathalie smiles while closing her eyes again.

Gabriel:Good morning my dear

Gabriel's gentle tone brushed up against her cheeks, making them slightly pink. A smile on her lips. She only got closer, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. Gabriel smiles while moving his right hand to stroke her hair gently.

Gabriel:How was your sleep my dear?

Nathalie:It was quite alright, didn't sleep much because of my worries

Gabriel:Well I can assure you that she's doing well

Nathalie:I really hope so

Gabriel kisses Nathalie's forehead. Nathalie hugs Gabriel.

Gabriel:Don't overwhelm yourself my dear

Nathalie:I'm trying but that's worrying darling, he has never acted like that towards her and I've never seen such fear in my sister's eyes than yesterday. . I never want to see her like that again. .

Gabriel:I understand my love, I'm just hoping that it never happens again

Nathalie:You really love Elerslie?

Gabriel:As my sister in law yes, I would do anything to protect her like I'd protect my small family

Nathalie:Elerslie really loved the comfort you tried bringing her and she was scare to tell you that she's sorry for reacting the way she did, she's never had anyone help her when she's in distress. . She's always done everything alone which scares me because she gets panic attacks with the slightest bit of stress. . Not only that but she has asthma so her way of breathing gets tough. . Her lungs close up and it's scary because she's been hospitalized for it. .

A pounding on their door. The two immediately got out of their bed. Nathalie grabs her robe and puts it on while approaching the door. She opened the door to find her older sister in distress.

Nathalie:Elerslie honey, look at me

Elerslie looks at Nathalie. Nathalie places her hands on her sister's cheeks. She gently caresses them.

Nathalie:What's wrong honey?

Elerslie:I-Ian, h-he uh

Nathalie:Okay, calm down love

Elerslie took a deep breath. Nathalie wipes her tears away.

Elerslie:I-Ian got hurt w-while he was out

Nathalie:Where is he?!

Elerslie:Dow-downstairs in the living room

Nathalie holds her sister's hand as she rushed down to the living room. Gabriel following behind them. Once reached to the living room, Nathalie found Ian on the couch while Maya was cleaning him up. He kept moving as Maya used the cotton ball that was drenched in alcohol.

Maya:Stop moving. I can't clean it properly if you keep squirming around like a worm.

Maya was ever so focused. She really didn't want to hurt her father on accident. Maya sets the cotton ball that was now red, down. She grabs the needle that already had the thread through it.