T W E L V E

Happy father's day to all the wonderful father's out there. I'd like to say happy father's day to my stepfather. You've been the best of the best and I thank you for that 🫶🏼🤍.
-

Nathalie's & Gabriel's outfit

Nathalie's & Gabriel's outfit. Not mines, Found on Pinterest.
-

It was an early morning in the Agreste household. Nathalie was already dressed. She had already gotten the twins ready as well as helped Adrien get ready as he is indecisive. Elerslie has already started with breakfast while Diana set the table up. Nathalie holds the twins hands as they walk down the stairs. They make there way to the kitchen. Nyla let's go of Nathalie's hand and runs up to her aunt. Diana crouches down. She opens her arms. Nyla runs into her arms. Diana picks her up. Myla hugs Nathalie's legs. Nathalie picks up Myla. Myla hugs Nathalie. Nathalie rubs her back.

Elerslie:Someone's clingy today

Nathalie:Very clingy but I love it

Myla:Ah mama

Nathalie:I'm here baby

Myla:A teepy

Nathalie:You're sleepy?

Myla:Ah yeah

Nathalie:Take a nap on mama

Myla lays her head on her mother's shoulder. Nathalie sways slowly. Elerslie prepares the plates. Nathalie helps her using only one hand.

-

Myla, Nyla and Adrien open the bedroom door. Nathalie behind them as they approached the bed. Myla runs up to the bed. She climbs onto the bed. She helps Nyla up. Adrien stood beside the bed. Myla and Nyla look at their father. They both put their hands on his cheeks. Gabriel moves a bit. He turns to his side. Nyla sits on top of her father. Myla sits on him too. Gabriel didn't seem to mind. Myla and Nyla get up. They jump on Gabriel. Gabriel immediately woke up. Nathalie and Adrien laugh. Myla and Nyla giggle while hugging their father. Gabriel hugs his two little girls.

Nathalie:Good morning dear

Gabriel:Good morning

Adrien:Happy father's day

Nyla + Myla:Appy pathers day

Gabriel smiles.

Gabriel:Thank you so much

Nyla:Mama! drien drien! Hug!

Adrien and Nathalie join in on their hug. Gabriel hugs his small family. Nathalie kisses Gabriel's cheek.

Nathalie:Happy father's day darling

Gabriel:Thank you my dear

They all seperate from the hug. Nyla and Myla get down from the bed. They hold Adrien's hands as they leave the bedroom. Gabriel waited until the door shuts before he could pull Nathalie onto him. Nathalie smiles. Gabriel kisses Nathalie's lips then her jawline then her neck. Nathalie shuts her eyes.