E L E V E N

Nathalie woke up to the sun shining through her window. Her bodyguard, Gabriel, opened the curtains. Nathalie sat up. Her long hair falling perfectly on her shoulders. Gabriel looks at her, mesmerized. Nathalie looks at her bodyguard. She smiles sweetly.

Nathalie:Are you just going to stand there?

Gabriel:No ma'am, My apologies.

He bows before leaving her bedroom. Nathalie chuckles. She moves the blanket off her legs then got out of bed. Nathalie makes her bed then headed to her bathroom to start her routine. Her teeth then wanted her face. After came her shower. Then getting dressed and began on her hair. She brushed her hair into a beautiful loosely put low bun. Pieces of her hair framed her face. Once satisfied, Nathalie decided to start making her way to the dining room. Once Nathalie stepped out he bedroom, her bodyguard greeted her with a rose just like every other morning. Nathalie takes the rose in hand. A smile painted on her face. Gabriel looked into her eyes deeply as Nathalie stared back. The two pretty close but not too close. They turn around startled when they heard a person clear their throat. Nathalie looks at her older sister.

Elerslie:Might as well kiss while you're at it

Diana:El, leave her alone

Everleigh:She has a point Diana

Itzely:Ha! Dating her bodyguard, How cute

Luke:That's enough girls. Leave Nathalie alone.

The girls turned around when they heard their brother's voice. The girls cursty, including Nathalie. Gabriel bows.

Elerslie:Apologize brother. We won't do it again.

Luke:Good. I'm quite tired of you three bothering our sister. You respect her.

Nathalie smiles softly.

Everleigh:Yes your highness

Luke:After all, she's next in line to be queen. Which you three turned down. Diana is eldest and knows how to act better than the three of you. Says a lot when it comes to you Elerslie.

Elerslie:I know. I'm sorry.

Luke:Don't let it happen again. Now apologize to Nathalie.

The girls turn back around to face their sister.

Elerslie:My apologies our dear sister

Elerslie bows her head down. Itzely and Everleigh do the same.

Itzely + Everleigh:We apologize our dear Nathalie

Nathalie:Apology accepted

Luke:Good. Now you let me know if they bother you again, understood?

Nathalie:Yes your highness

Luke:Good. Now lets go ladies, Our parents are waiting at the table and you know they hate waiting

The girls immediately lined up horizontally. They  followed behind their brother with their hands in front of them, one on top of the other. Luke was currently king. And as the Sancouer sisters, they are to always respect the current ruler. Well, you should respect everyone but for them the royal blood had to be respected most. As the only boy, Luke found it enjoyable because they respect him with or without the crown. He's always been respected and he always enjoyed it. Once arrived to the dining room, The siblings lined up. Luke and Gabriel bowed as the ladies curtsey.

Sancouer Children:Good morning mother, Good morning father

Ophelia:Good morning to you too our dear children

Edward:Good morning, Take a seat

The siblings each walked up to their seats and sat down.

Elerslie:Beautiful day isn't it?