Chapter 6

"Where is he." a voice that has no body says," His brother. His brother is what I need. Not him. The one that's weak to heat. How do I get out of here."

Little did this thing know he could get out. Trapped until someone frees it. A ear splitting laugh runs through the room. Not reaching either of the elves that sat only metres below it.

"Oh brother how does it feel to know that I will win this time round. Not by using my champion but instead yours." Once again the teriffing, ear splitting laugh erupts. "Does it feel nice? Bad? Are you scared? Or are you proud? No you don't care enough about me to be proud, do you?"

The crystal that sits on the bookshelf start to glow, a bright, red, glow. Lighting up the once dark room. It heats up, hotter than before. Then it cools down and the light dims but is still alive with a feverish, red glow.

"Oh brother, just because you beat me twice doesn't mean you'll beat me for a third time."  

And with that, it went silent for the rest of the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's kinda short, I just couldn't write much more without revealing a lot. But I like writing in a way where you'll don't know who it is. What do you think. Today is going so slow for me. Yes I have wrote this chapter and the chapter before all today, I'll probably write more later but for now this is enough. IT'S ONLY 2:07PM HELP I THOUGHT IT WAS 4. Bye.

word count: 263