Chapter 8

Aomine's POV
'Why did my heart beat so fast? Uh... Keep your feeling inside, Daiki! Don't show it! But... I wonder who Kise likes.'
"Aominechii~!" Kise shouted as he walks out from our room.

"Oh, Kise" I responded to his call. "So, can I ask one question now?" I asked.

"Sure?" Kise answered with a confused tone.

"Em... Who you like?" I asked and look at his face.

"I-I like..." Kise answered with a blushing face "*whisper* Aominechii... *whisper*"

"Hah?" 'Is he trying to make me more confuse??? What did he just say?!?"

"As I--" I cut him off when he wants to speak.

"Can you repeat the last words more louder?" I asked him.

"O-Ok! Em... I like Aominechii!" He said and blush more redder and redder

"How long will you make me wait for that confession of yours, idiot?" I said with a slight blush on my face.

"E-Eh?!?" Kise shouted.

"I like you too, Ryouta" I said to him and give him a peek on his lips.

"I love you, Daikichii" Kise said with blushing face and smile on his lips.

"Now, shall we walk to the living room?" I asked.

"Yes! (^~^)" he answered happily.

---At the living room---
Kise's POV
'I AM SO HAPPY!!!' I shouted at my mind.

"Ryouta, Daiki, you're late." Akashichii said to us.

"Em... Akashi, Can I speak to everyone for a while?" Aominechii asked.

"Hm? Sure."

"A-Aominechii!" I called as Aominechii dragged me.

"Please pay your attention, everyone" Akashichii said and look at us.

"Em... We have a announcement" Aominechii said "I and Kise are dating." Aominechii said

"I already expected that from you both" Akashichii said.

"Congratulations, Aomine-kun, Kise-kun." Kurokochii congrated us.

"Thx, Kurokochii"

The other then congrats us too.
We all then walk to a restaurant that Akashichii already ordered for all of us to eat dinner. After the dinner, we all make our way back to the villa and get back to our room for rest.

________________
Hi, Minna-san!

Finally, my final exams are all finish!!!

I can update all I want now~ I think I have to warn all of you about something...

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE R18!!! SO, MINNA-SAN, I WISH THAT YOU ALL ENJOY!!!

And, THX FOR 870+ READER!!!

LOVE YOU ALL MY DEAR READER!!!

~Misaki Suo