Chapter 6

Akashi's POV
When carrying Tetsuya back, he fell asleep maybe because he's too tired after playing on the beach just now. I put him down on our bed. I then sit beside him.

'So cute~' The first thing that comes to my mind when I see his sleeping face. I kiss his forehead and go to bathroom to take a bath.

-----After taking bath-----
((still Akashi's POV))

When I get out from bathroom, I see Tetsuya already awake.

"Ohayo, Akashi-kun." Is the first thing he said after look at me, who is still have a towel tied on my hips.
"It's not morning, my dear Tetsuya. It's already evening." I answered while chuckle a little and walk to his place and plays with his bed hair.

"Good evening, Akashi-kun. Do you still using the bathroom?"

"Akashi-kun?" I said and sighed, "Just call me Sei-kun if it's too hard to call out my name, Tetsuya"

He blushes, "Sei-kun... So, do you?"

"Nope, you can take a bath. I'll prepare your dress for dinner then. Your towel is already in the bathroom." I said as I walk away.

"Hai."

I search a perfect match for him to wear for our dinner. I put his dress and wait for him. He get out from the bathroom with a towel tied on his hips too.

"I'll be waiting for you outside, Tetsuya." I walk to him and kiss his forehead. "Don't make me wait to long, or you'll regret it~" I said with teasing tone.

"H-hai, Sei-kun."

"Good." I said as I walked out.

----Mean while----
"Ahominechii!!! Can you be a little bit quicker? I want to take a bath now!"

"Shut up, Kise! You're so annoying."

"Be quicker-ssu!!!"

What a nice day ever
-__-

_________________
Ohayo: Good morning.
Hai: Yes/ OK.

Sorry if it's a boring chapter, Minna-san...

Still having a test today and I wish I could make it through quickly...

I have some news here actually~
I don't know if it's good or bad~

The 1st is:
Thx for 650+ reader~!

The 2nd:
Thx for the votes!!!

The 3rd:
I think I'm going to add a couple here. The couple name is: AoKise.

Yup! There you go~
Have a lovely day~

(☆^O^☆)