Chapter 2

Akashi's POV
I gave Tetsuya a plastic of clothes and now we're facing to our class together. He looks confuse because of the clothes i gave him.How cute that confuse expression of him. I look at him and I'm the one who start our speaking topic.

"You look cute when you are confused, Tetsuya."

"E-Eh? I-I'm not cute, Akashi-kun.'' He relied and his face blushes a little.

"Eh~ Now you are blushing, huh? So cute that expression of yours, Tetsuya."

"I-I'm not blushing, Bakashi-kun." He replied and blushes harder.

Did he just called me 'Bakashi-kun'? How dare of him to call me that. But still, he's too cute for saying something like that while blushing harder.

"You called me 'Bakashi-kun' while you are blushing, Tetsuya. Because of that expression of yours I forgive you, Tetsuya." I smirks while saying that.

He blushes harder and harder like a fresh tomato. We enter our class together and go to our own place to sit. The lesson is starting after 10 minutes we entered the class.

After all the lessons, we have a basketball match today. Of course our winning.

We all go to Maji and separates in our way to home. I go home and prepare myself for tomorrow summer vacation. Everything is done. 10.00 pm it's time to sleep now.

Kuroko's POV
----- At the morning -----
I wake up and do everything as every usual morning. I repair my hair, brush my teeth and check my things once again for the vacation. I start thinking about the clothes that Akashi-kun gave me yesterday.

'You can't open it before I say you can.' That words are still ringing in my head though it's yesterday conversation with Akashi-kun.

After checking everything once again, I have breakfast and go to the train station before it's 9am. Akashi-kun told us to be there before it's 9am.

-----At the station-----
'Huf... I made it on time.' I see Kise-kun, Aomine-kun, Midorima-kun, Murasakibara-kun are all here already. I try to search Akashi-kun, but, he's not there.

"Where's Akashi-kun?" I asked with confusing sound.

"He hasn't come yet. And, Kurokocchi, do you bring everything that you need there?" Kise-kun asked me.

"Yes, Kise-kun." I replied

"Sorry for kept you all waiting too long. Here's your own ticket. We'll drop at the 5th station. Now, let's move on." Akashi-kun said and give all of us a shock cause of his sudden come.

-----At the 5th station and the private beach-----

"Wow! So pretty!!! This is so amazing, Akashicchi!!! (^ω^ ) " Kise-kun's eyes is sparkling like seeing something that so wonderful.

"Now, Let's go check in for our villa first. No one can play before that." Akashi-kun told us.

"OK!" We all replied at one time.

-----at the villa check in-----
"We got 4 bedrooms here, that's mean we need to share our room. One room, 2 people and 2 people can sleep freely in one room themselves." Akashi-kun explained.

"Aka-chin, I will take one for myself *munch* *munch* and no sharing~" Murasakibara-kun said while eating his snacks.

"OK, one more person that want to sleep alone is?" Akashi-kun asked.

"I will----" my sentence been cut off when I haven't finished speaking.

"Tetsuya, you will be with me." Akashi-kun said(ordered).

"OK, Akashi-kun." I nodded and answered in understand meaning

"Eh?!?? Kurokocchi will share one room with Akashicchi? So unfair-ssu~ I want to share one room with Kurokocchi too-ssu~ -3-" Kise-kun replied.

"You're too loud for Kuroko, Kise. I will take one for myself, Akashi." Midorima-kun said to Akashi-kun and Kise-kun at once.

"Hidoi-ssu, Midorimacchi. -3- I just want to be with Kurokocchi. Now, who will I sleep with, Akashicchi?" Kise-kun replied Midorima-kun and asked Akashi-kun.

"You'll sleep with Daiki, Ryouta."

"Tch! I got to sleep with a duck again." Aomine-kun said while looking at Mai-chan's magazine.

"Hidoi-ssu, Aominecchi. -3- I'm not a duck!!! (^_-)≡★ I'm a fabulous model-ssu~" Kise-kun replied Aomine-kun and wink to him.

"Tch! The one who can sleep with me is me."

"Pft... XD the one who can sleep with you is you?!? That's an adorable quote, AHOminecchi! (-^〇^-)"

"Hah?!? You really..."

The two idiots arguing none-stop until they both get in their own room. It's really an annoying day today.

_______________________
Done!!!

Hope you enjoy this, Reader-san!!! (*^▽^*)

And thx for all the vote, Sei-kun~!
AkashiCheecchi

~Misaki Suo