Chapter 19 ( Devasted kaira )

Here is the chapter guys . Do inline comments plzz.
______________________________________

The scene start from naira get to know about kartik ' s illness . Kartik was stand on the entrance of room . Naira turned to him and look at her with disappointment expression .

Kartik - I can explain Naira .

Naira break down . Tears flew out from her eyes and she staggered on her feet , falling down on the floor as she screemed No

Kartik - Naira ! Shh naira calm down .

Kartik took a big step and took her in his embrace, comforting her . Naira jerked off his hands and stepped away .

Naira ( with disappointment look ) - kab taak chupane wale the tum mujhse yeh sab kartik .

Kartik fumble with his words , trying not to reveal the truth and she cried more harder .

Naira ( raise her voice ) - ab toh sach chupana band karo kartik . I know kabhi nahi batana tha mujhe . Aaj mehandi ke function main busy the aur phir shaadi aur haldi main ho jaaoge aur phir yaha se chale jaaoge mujhe Bina bataye Am I right ??

Kartik step toward her again . His hands going around her body as a way to comfort her .

Kartik - I am fine now . Main theek hu ab.  kuch major nahi tha .

Naira ( raise her voice ) - Major nahi tha ?? Kartik tumhe cardiac arrest aasakta tha . That's basically death . Just imagine if you wouldn't have survive that day . Maine tumhe kabhi nahi dekh pati kartik . And what about kairav aur akshu ( screamed ) Aur tum keh rahe ho kuch major nahi .

She pushed him away .

Naira - kab batane Wale the haa ?? Shaadi ke baad , yaa udaipur jaane ke baad . Yaa aapne mar..

She couldn't complete his sentence and hit him on his chest with her fist .

Naira - what about family , maa papa dadi kya halat hogayi hogi baaki sab ki . Hamra beta woh kitna daar Gaya hoga tumhe uss halat main dekh kar . Tumne itni stupidity kyu ki ?? Yeh kya kya likha hai kartik ! Drinking ! Liver failure! Cardiac arrest .

She pointed toward the reports and an image of sick kartik come in front of her in mind - with his pale face and bloodshot eyes . He touched her shoulder to snap her out of dreadful imagination and she look at his face which looked much better , so much healthier , she cupped his face and crassed his little stubble but she pushed him away , realise something .

 He touched her shoulder to snap her out of dreadful imagination and she look at his face which looked much better , so much healthier , she cupped his face and crassed his little stubble but she pushed him away , realise something

Naira ( realise something ) - tumhe yeh sab mere jaane ki wajhse kiya hai naa ?? Tum woh dukh handle nahi kar paaye and tumne alcohol ka support liya jaise tumne tab liya tha jab ham 2 saal ke liye alag hogaye the . Ab mujhe samjh aaya ki daadi mujhse itna naraz kyu thi ( look at him and glare him ) waada kiya tha naa drink nahi karoge phir kyu Kartik ??