Chapter 17 ( Naira to know the truth ?? )

Hii guys I am back with new chapter now I will update regularly but for you have to complete target .

Target - 100 + votes and 30 + comments
______________________________________

The scene start from all of them headed back to their respective places after masi dadi announced a Pooja.  Naira was in kitchen , wrapping all the plates of sweets and storing them in some Tupperware . Kartik who came to get a water bottle was surprised seeing her working .

Kartik - leave it naira staff kar lega . Tum relax Karo waise bhi tumhe aur Tina ko mehandi aur haldi ki preparation karne hai .

Naira immediately turned around and startled at his voice and he just laughed realising the real reason she was there .

Naira - kartik yeh baas ek hi piece yeh anadar fit nahi horaha tha toh socha kha lun .

Kartik - relax main koyi gulab jamun police nahi hu jo tumhe arrest kar lunga gulab jamun khane pe .

Kartik replied knowing about kartik 's sweet tooth .

Naira just smiled and kept the boxes in the refrigerator. As she shut the door kartik was standing right behind it and naira jumped at his appearance .

Kartik hand reached up to her and he picked up a small piece of gulab jamun stuck at the corner of her mouth Naira freeze . He wiped the excess sugar syrup off her lips and then licked his thumb walking out of the kitchen winking at the her .

"What the hell was that oh my god " she whispered as she had a goosebumps all over the body and she absent mindely licked her lips and widening her eyes at movement

"What the hell was that oh my god " she whispered as she had a goosebumps all over the body and she absent mindely licked her lips and widening her eyes at movement .

************************************
NEXT MORNING

Next morning all were present for the
Puja and suhasni was guiding the servants as to command . Naira was dressed in a red Saree and Kartik was in redish mehroon kurta matching hers .

They descend the stairs with kairav and akshu had locked their hands . They looked like a perfect family and suhasni and masi dadi take their baliyan .

Guest ( compliment ) - aare waah suhasni ji aapke beta - bahu aur unke bacche kitne pyare lag rahe hai . Kitne kush kismat hai aap .

Hearing the compliment suhasni just acknowledged and agreeing with her .

Masi dadi - Aao bacchon , pandit ji sabse pehele Puja kartik aur naira karege .

Kartik placed akshu down and stand beside kartik .

Naira - kairav , akshu mumma papa Pooja main baith rahe hai toh aap jaao jake maasi ke paas jaake khade ho jaao .

Gayu - aao akshu beta mere paas aajao .

Akshu was about to go but naira intrupted .

Naira - akshu gayu di ke paas nahi aapni TINA MAASI ke paas jaake khade ho jaao . Gayu di ko vatsal ko bhi sambhalana hai naa isliye .