Chapter 7 ( Meeting again )

Guys majority want me to complete this story so I first I will complete this story . If I get time than I will give update of other stories too .

Comment down your favourite part .
______________________________________

NEXT MORNING

It was a bright morning and the alarm was ringing too loud . She wake up but She didn't feel like getting out of the bed today mostly because she was tired after yesterday's incident but also she dreaded for the meeting at kartik 's place .

Walking down to the living room , she saw Natik and Anurag sitting at the dinning table , reading the newspaper . Tina and prem obviously fight on a silly topic . Sneha and riya was discussed something related to the upcoming project . Akshara and prerna were looking at wedding magazines , jwellery, clothes and other wedding related information .

Naira ( wondered ) - why did they even have 2 houses ??

Good morning family ..

Shs greeted everyone then she went to natik first hugging him . Then she went to everyone but there was someone missing at the table - her doll akshu .

Naira ( questioned ) - mumma meri doll kaha hai ??

Akshara - kiyu Abhi taak so rahi hai usne bola hai jab taak uski mumma usse uthane nahi ayegi woh nahi uthegi .

Naira just laughed and said .

Naira - main lekar aati hu usse bhuki hogi meri baby .

Then she stop in mid she remember she used to call kairav as mera baby . She start remembering her . She get emotional . Natik and akshara understand that she might be remember kairav whereas Basu's and tina get confused why she get emotional .

Naira control herself and went toward akshu 's room . She missed her son kartik and kairav 's face came infront of her .

Naira pov

Mujhe kairav ki bahaut yaad aarahi hai kya mera beta itne saalon Main mujhe maaf kar paya hoga ya nahi ya woh abhi bhi mujhse naraz hai baas mujhe ek baar aapne baby ko hug karna hai .

Pov end

Now she reached toward akshu 's room . It was painted with lavander wall and the softest bed kept in between the room. Her walls were decorated with fairy lights mainly everything was blue in her room indeed she is her father daughter . Like father she also love blue colour and kachori and one day she tried to make bread pakoda also for her mother when she was upset due to some reasons .

Naira ( chirped ) - good morning akshi

Climbed to akshu's side and pulling her in cocoon . Akshu giggled in naira 's arms , sinking in deep sleep inside her arms .

Akshu ( replied ) - good morning mumma .

She replied and her stomach gurgled making both of them laugh . Naira picked her up , taking her to the bathroom to freshen up and down to have breakfast .

After wrapping everything up , the family was relaxing since it was a Saturday . Akshara went to mishti and cautiously asked her .

Akshara - naira beta tujhe aaj kartik se milne jaana hai naa ??

Naira ( tensed little ) - haa mumma thoda daar lag raha hai . Pata nahi kya hoga waahan par , maa , papa , dadi sab hoge aur mainly gayu di hogi kairav hoga .

Akshara ( assure her ) - baccha sab theek hoga , tu baas itna yaad rakhna ki tu sahi hai , teri koyi galti nahi hai . You have to fight with gayu aur main aur natik bhi tere saath chalege .