Chapter 15 ( arrival of masi dadi )

Hii guys I am back with new chapter and sorry for delay guys . I will try to regularly . Read previous chapter to keep a link .

Inline comments Plzz
______________________________________

The chapter start kartik was on cloud nine . The clock made a sound to indicate that it was 6 o clock and masi dadi could be here any moment . The sudden alarm broke kartik dream and he saw naira was in his arms . He can't believe that naira was in his arms .

He felt on cloud nine , holding her close to his heart where she could definately hear his loud beating heart beat but due to sudden alarm broke them out of hug and naira tucked both of her hair behind her hair . The last time she did this when they comsumate their wedding before akshu 's birth .

Clearing her throat , naira entered in a walked to the hall . Kartik looked down to see naira 's feet red impressions on a piece of cloth . Kartik looked confused and swarna came picked up the cloth and the plate of red water keeping it aside .

Swarna - bahaut saalon baad ghar ki bahu ghar aayi hai grah pravesh toh banta hai . Kisi ko jo bolna hai bol lo grah pravesh toh hoga .

And she glare gayu . Kartik nodded and hugging her , whispering continuous thank you.

Naira touched Suhasni , Manish Swarna , akhilesh and surekha feet and they blessed her . Swarna immediately hug her , happy to have her daughter back home even if it was for a small period of time but still nobody aware about the future . Anything can happened .

Suhasni - Hamre baaki rishtedaar aur jiji aarahe hai aaj aur main chahti hu unke samne sab ko lage ki hum ek happy and perfect family hai . Gayu tum naira se jhagda nahi karogi aur aapna mu pure function main band rakhogi. Baaki sab sambhalne ka kaam Manish tumhara .

Gayu and everyone nod . The doorbell rang and suhasni rushed to open the door , adjusting her saree . If suhasni goenka was scared of one person in her life it would be her sister .

Opening the door , the suhasni hugged her sister . Gayu start walking toward the entrance with a thaal welcome her maasi saas .

Suhasni - jiji yeh hai samarth Manish ke chacha ka beta aur yeh uski biwi gayu ( pointing toward vansh and Vatsal ) aur yeh hai vansh aur Vatsal unke bacche.

Samarth and gayu touch her feet and masi dadi bless her . Vansh and Vatsal too greet her .

Masi dadi - Aare inse toh mil li mere naira aur kartik kaha hai . Woh dono kahi nazar nahi aarahe .

Masi dadi said finding them . Gayu made faces and thought here also naira get all importance .

Just then naira came forward and take blessings of masi dadi .

Masi dadi ( bless her ) - khush reh beta tujhe bahaut saal baad dekhke bahaut accha laga .

Kaira smile and masi dadi hug kaira .

Kartik - masi dadi kaise ho aap

He take blessings of masi dadi . A few moment later kairav and akshu came downstairs . Kairav wore a clothes of matching of kartik and akshu wore a clothes of matching of naira . Both go and stand with kaira and akshu hug naira 's leg .

Masi dadi - aare babli tune mujhe bataya nahi ki tu par dadi ban gayi hai aur kartik papa ban gaya hai .

Masi dadi asked to suhasni to saw kairav and akshu . Suhasni call kairav and akshu forward .

Suhasni - kairav , akshu yeh hai aapki maasi dadi .

Kairav and akshu touch her feet to take her blessings .

Masi dadi - khush raho baccho , Kittu , naira beta bahaut acche sanskar diye hai tum dono ne aapne bacchon ko .

Kaira smile . Naira and kartik was in a kitchen suddenly akshu came and hug kartik legs .

Akshu - papa mujhe neend aarahi hai mujhe godi uthao naa jaise aapne mumma ko uthaya aapki marriage main .

Naira snapped her neck at her last dialogue.

Naira ( murmured ) - akshu ne meri aur kartik ki shaadi ki pictures kab dekhi .

Kartik - princess aapne woh pictures kab dekhi .

Akshu - kal dekhi mumma ki almirah main padi thi .

Naira was shocked to heard that and kartik saw toward her with smirk . He now sure that his naira still love him .

After sometime kaira and akshu went outside akshu was in kartik 's arm .

Naira go and sat with Masi dadi . Just then masi dadi said .

Masi dadi - Acccha main chahti hu ki kyunki main itne saalon baad tum sab se mil rahi hu isliye ham hamre ghar main Satyanarayan ki pooja ho aur usme jo Mukhya pooja hai woh kartik , naira aur unke dono bacche kairav aur akshu karege , phir gayu aur samarth , usse bhi pehele baar mil rahi hu main toh maine socha hai ki main ek Pooja rakhu kyu babli ??

Suhasni - ji jiji jaisa aap kahe .

Suhasni replied before anyone else could object .

Maasi dadi - haa toh phir theek hai yeh tayy hogaya hai ki kal Puja rakhege . Aaj Pooja ki baat Sangeet ke baad sandhiyon se bhi kar lege.

Masi dadi announced and after sometime guest came and Singhanias and basis also come. Singhanias and Basu stood there with the shagun plate . Prem and tina become teary eyed again and hugged . Prerna come and did aarti of luv kush .

Naira - main sirf Ghar se 2 ghante dur thi . Isse zayada time toh school main bitati hu So relax .

Naira said yet she too wasn't ready to break the hug .

Tina - di maine aapko bahaut miss kiya.

She get emotional and hug her naira too wrap her arms around her neck and caressed her baby sister hair and smile seeing her love .

Gayu saw this and remember how naira also clinging to her and she loved her cute antics .

Everyone settle down and chit chat with each other . Just then someone pull naira and naira recognise that touch .

Naira ( whisper ) - kartik yeh tum kya kar rahe ho .

Kartik ( to youngesters ) - sorry guys main aapni sherni ko thodi der tum sab se chura hu .

Prem and tina stood there confused as kartik pull her toward lobby where nobody was there . When they were away from the onlookers . Naira jerked him off and looked at him in anger

Naira - yeh tum kya keh kar rahe ho Kartik ?? Stay in your limits .

And she was about to go out again . Kartik grab her waist pulling her towards him and she twirled, landing on him and they stood and they stood chest to chest with just a gap of few inches between their faces .

Kartik arm went to her waist and his head in the crook of her neck and naira just froze . Kartik hand climbed up and he buttoned and zipped up her blouse .

Kartik ( whispered ) - aapni biwi ka khyal rakh Rakhna ek idol husband ka farz hota hai meri sherni .

He whispered in her ears and walked away whistling and naira was just stood there unable to react .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the boring chapter. Next chapter will be interesting for sure .

Precap - will go according to flow

Do vote and inline comments too