.03

(I guess, i'll let you know now. I'll be using gifs from other anime. Some of them probably won't even the same sport.)

Ego's voice fills the room, "Congratulations. You have passed the admission test for Blue Lock Dorm." The room was filled with screams of excitement.

"There are eleven of you in this room. You eleven will be living together. At times, you'll work together. Other times, you'll betray each other. You will be rivals who wreck each other's dreams, Blue Lock Team Z. Goodluck..."

.....

The sounds of weights clanging and laboured breathing filled the space. The players started a circuit training routine, moving from station to station as their muscles ached and sweat dripped down their cheeks.

Running Test...

Kazuki was currently running on the treadmill. While sprinting, he maintained a calm gaze forward as the people around him gasped for air as if it were their last.

"Ehh...you guys suck..." Kazuki muttered while avoiding their gaze.

"Do you even have the right to talk!?" Igaguri screamed at him in frustration, "You're running 10km/h!! Were on 20!!"

"No one told you to run on 20..." Before eventually accelerating the treadmill to match the others, Kazuki murmured to himself. But even then, it didn't seem like much to him.

It is now day 3 since the admission test, Since then, they have only engaged in intense exercise. Some found it difficult to keep up, pushing their bodies to the point of fatigue.

After finishing his workout on the treadmill, Kazuki immediately began lifting weights. As everyone struggled to finish their tasks, sweat beads appeared on their foreheads.

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS!?!?" The individual standing next to him shouted as he struggled to lift the weights.

"If your body is strong, you may be confident that you'll perform at your peak during the entire game." Kazuki calmly answered.

Soon later, everyone has completed. After eating and taking a shower, they returned to their room to sleep.

.....

Kazuki was restless as he laid in bed since he couldn't sleep. Finally giving in to the constant thoughts, he sighed and got out of bed. He made the choice to find comfort within the training facility rather than give in to another restless night. 

Kazuki's footsteps resounded as he walked into the dimly illuminated building, beating a steady beat against the stillness. He saw the ball waiting for him in the middle, a tacit invitation to let his inner self shine.

"Everyone has been giving their all..." Kazuki muttered to himself as he stares at the ball. He gave it his first touch, and the familiar sensation against his foot caused an adrenaline rush.

'...nonetheless, the thrill is still missing.'

In his imagination only, Kazuki's fictional defenders were present as he dribbled past them. His footwork was a tornado of quickness, and he avoided tackles that only existed in his head.

 His footwork was a tornado of quickness, and he avoided tackles that only existed in his head