040

M IS FOR MATTIA !

M IS FOR MATTIA !

"guys boston looks just like paris!" stella laughed. her hand snuggly in vinnie's as the two walked with kat and daniel, who met up with them later on during the trip.

very unplanned actually.

vinnie smiled. "i know right. boston copied the eiffel tower." stella looked at vinnie with a huge smile. "what a weird thing."

kat, who stood next to stella with daniel holding her waist, questioned, "stella, am i crazy?"

"eh, not a crazy as me." stella laughed.

"no, no. am i crazy stupid or is that sophia and mattia walking towards us?"

they all turned to the direction kat was looking in.

"way to not make it obvious guys."

"well if you say mattia you damn well know im gonna look," vinnie told her
in a duh tone.

daniel sighed as he saw sophia wave happily at the group. "is someone going to hit her with a firework on purpose tonight or is that someone gonna be me."

"daniel," stella looked at him, trying not to smile, "be nice please! i still love her."

"yep." daniel grabbed kat's hand and tried to walk away with her. but it was no use. she pulled him back and gave him a tight lipped smile and looked back at her friend.

sophia was excited. "hey everyone! it was definitely short noticed but i hated being away from you guys. i came to see you all as a surpise!" everyone, more like stella and kat, cooed at her words. appreciating what she did.

"i brought a fourth of july cake for everyone," she smiled, pleased that she could see her friends again.

"aw, that's so sweet soph. thank you so much." stella moved away from vinnie and gave her a big hug. sophia moved her lips to her ear whispering, "sorry about the stuff i said. i was being
dramatic and sappy. i really am sorry."

stella swayed side to side with the hug, making the private talk unnoticed. "please don't worry about it. i was angry that day. we are okay."