𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

Začít od začátku

Then, again, in a second, with inhumane speed, she grabbed Deucalion, throwing him on the floor. In the heat of the moment, the woman fueled by the sacrifices' strength unleashed a torrent of relentless fury upon Deucalion. With each thunderous blow, she forcefully slammed his head against the unforgiving floor, the impact resonating with bone-shaking intensity. Her movements were a blur, a testament to her incredible speed and power, as she struck with an unyielding vengeance. The sound of each impact echoed through the room, accompanied by the cracking of bones. The sheer display of her force left a chilling impression on the three viewers, as they watched in disbelief at the immense strength able to submit the demon wolf. When he was just at the verge of dying, something crazy happened.

Derek rose to his feet and managed to convince Jennifer, in a matter of seconds, that Deucalion had not seen the price she had to pay for Kali to join his pack. Against all reason, Jennifer agreed, and in a fatal misstep, doing probably the stupidest thing Alistair has seen her do, she healed Deucalion's blindness. In that fateful instant, Alistair saw and felt genuine fear emanating from the previously undefeatable alpha. Deucalion trembled; his desperation palpable. He realized that without a fast change in circumstances, his imminent end loomed before him.

As Jennifer attempted to deliver the final blow, her strength wavered, causing her to falter and stumble backward. The realization dawned upon her, she had wasted such a significant amount of power during the healing process and now needed time to recover it.

Driven by anger and frustration, now knowing why he drove her towards that action, Jennifer redirected her fury towards Derek, launching a relentless barrage of punches.

Sensing an opportunity, Alistair approached her from behind, then, with a swift pivot of his body, the boy unleashed a display of raw training and precision. Like a coiled spring, he unleashed his power with a thunderous sidekick that sliced through the air. The impact made the woman's body fly through to the floor. The sound of impact echoed, accompanied by the unmistakable rush of air being forcefully displaced.

Struggling to regain her footing, Jennifer's gaze shifted as Michelle arrived on the scene. Tilting her head to the side, Jennifer remarked, "And so the witch appears." Recognizing the grave threat Michelle posed to her plans, Jennifer drew upon the last remnants of strength emanating from the Nemeton. Raising her hand, she threw Michelle, who was caught off guard, against a pillar, and Alistair swears he heard a cracking sound, before Michelle screamed in pain.

Drawing closer to Jennifer as the yellow hues of the eclipse slowly receded, yielding to the return of the night's natural colors, Derek confronted her. "Your fifteen minutes are over," he declared. Unyielding, Jennifer threw mountain ash into the air, causing it to descend in a perfect circle around her, creating a barrier of protection.

And now, angrier than ever, she looks at Derek, saying, "I told you Derek, it was you, or the parents. I guess I'll have to kill them now." Then, directing her eyes to Scott, she finished, "in minutes they'll be dead, and I won't need not even a lunar eclipse to kill a demon wolf."

Frowning his brows, clearly pissed off at the threat, Scott lifts his palms against the barrier of mountain ash. Alistair was considering just shooting her an arrow, but instead, decided to leave it to Scott, this was clearly his battle and, something inside him, told him this was part of the boy's true alpha journey.

Seeing this, Jennifer only smirks and mocking the boy, she says, "you've done that before Scott. I don't remember you being successful." But her words did nothing to undermine the boy's determination.

And Alistair becomes a witness to something he's never seen before. As Scott's hands make contact with the barrier, they start to emit a radiant glow, defying the usual repelling effect of the mountain ash. Remarkably, Scott maintains his position, steadfast and resolute, refusing to yield even an inch. His arms slowly advance forward, his entire body illuminating as it engages with the mountain ash sealing. His eyes intensify, emanating a brilliant shade of yellow, displaying a newfound strength and determination.