Wake Up To Reality

Start from the beginning

"Like rules, some walls are also meant to be broken."

The others looked a few shades lighter then they were originally, even a Kinkajou was completely shocked at what they had just done.

"You guys destroyed an ancient enchanted landmark... And probably the most important one to the Icewings... AND GOT AWAY WITH IT?!?" Moon shreiked of disbelief.
"What- how- why-..." she didn't know how to express what she was hearing so she just fell silent.

"We had to make out own exit in order to get out of there alive" Daniel explained.
"We did this by using an animus touched tiara that was in the forbidden treasur-"

"YOU STOLE AN ANIMUS TOUCHED OBJECT?!" Qibli suddenly yelled, it was a mix of fear and surprise as well as a very slight hint of envy, though nobody picked up on it.

"Two actually" Daniel added as he took out the jeweled sceptre from the bag which extended itself in his talon, gleaming up at him happily.

Everyone's eyes looked down at the sceptre and Turtle looked like he was about to faint from what he had witnessed.

"So you're telling us..." Peril started
"That you three... Managed to steal not one but TWO! Animus touched objects from the treasury, destroy the most important enchanted landmark in Phyrria and STILL get out unscathed?"

"Pretty much" Winter said casually, "Oh! The scroll of chaos also ended up messing a lot of the place up with dark black cracks and deadly scorch marks so there's that too..."

"Wait what-?" Moon started but was shut down by Star before she could start asking questions.

"The point is a lot of stuff happened, alright. But we managed to get out of this place alive and well so I would highly suggest we leave while we still can" She said.

"Agreed" Daniel continued. "No doubt they're already trying to find out who we are and making preparations to look for us"

"Can't believe I'm saying this but I think it's time we stopped skipping school because school would probably be the safest place for us to figure it out right now" Winter interjected into the conversation.

"Then it's settled," Daniel said. "We'll all fly back to school today, if we leave now we should be able to make it back by the time the moons are up in the air"

The others nodded and prepared to take off but then Turtle inturrupted them.
"Uhh guys... I have some bad news.."

"Oh what now!" Peril groaned. "We've already had enough bad news for a month, and now you want us to hear more? Can't you just keep it to yourself this one time?"

"B-but it's important!" Turtle cried.

Daniel walked over to him, he put a comforting talon on his shoulder.
"Tell me, What's the bad news?"

Turtle sighed as he revealed the sharp blade in his hand from behind his back...
"I had a dream last night... About... Him.."
Turtle looked down at the ground as he gripped the blade lightly.

Daniel eyes went wide.
"He got to you too...?"
He asked fearfully, to which Turtle replied with a simple nod.

Now Daniel was genuinely scared.
'He's going after them now... The Gatekeeper... I don't know why but I doubt it's for good intentions..'

It was clear Turtle was on edge from whatever in the world he had witnessed, however he needed some time to calm down before flying.

"Alright, let's chill for a few moments and try to get everyone ready for the flight ahead of us." Daniel called out.
"Kinkajou would you mind keeping Turtle company? I need to go and do something real quick"