Wake Up To Reality

It was maybe around mid evening when they finally managed to return to the others.
Qibli was still wearing the same cloak the Gatekeeper had given him while he talked to Peril about a something Daniel couldn't hear.

As they closed in for landing Daniel spotted Turtle and Kinkajou in the distance.
Although Turtle seemed to be looking down at something in his talons with fear while Kinkajou simply looked puzzled.

The trio soon touched down on dirt for once instead of snow which gave Daniel a sense of relief for some reason.

"Oh hey! You're back!" Qibli cheered as got up from the ground.
Some specs of brown dirt clung to his underscales but they fell of almost immediately once he began to walk.

"How did it go? Did you find the scroll of chaos?" Qibli asked.
Daniel didn't say anything and instead pulled out the object from his bag.
It was no longer glowing which was a great sign since what had happened to the Ice kingdom...

"So we did get it, however I have good news and bad news to share" Daniel said.

"Oh... What is it?" Peril asked also now intrigued as she walked a little closer, the heat radiating from her scales felt incredibly nice after spending so long in the Ice Kingdom.

"Well the good news is that we may have a lead on how to stop Phyrria from burning and save it" Daniel said.

"Really! That's great!... Qibli said excited" "Then what's the bad news...?"
Daniel sighed, I think it's best if I spoke to all of you at once.

Daniel called out to Moon Kinkajou and Turtle who were huddled over a little further in the distance, talking about something he couldn't overhear but it was clear that they didn't know they arrived.

"Hey! Get your asses over here we got a world to save!"
Winter called out to them.
They all looked over and their eyes widened with what appeared to be a mix of fear and nervousness.

The other bounded over to them and now that they were all together Daniel could begin telling his story.

"Alright so where do we begin?" Daniel asked curiously.

"I guess from when we first entered the kingdom?" Star offered.
She looked to Winter who nodded.
"Works for me"

They turned back to the others and began to tell them the long story of how they managed to get the scroll and get out of the kingdom.

Star spoke about breaking into the palace and the forbidden treasury, how there appeared to be one of Vultures minions inside the palace as well and their... Interesting escape down a trash cute.

Winter spoke about his encounter with his brother and how they're going to visit jade mountain in the coming weeks.
He also spoke about how Hailstorm managed to get them to the great ice cliff with no issues.

However that's when Turtle inturrupted him.
"Sorry Winter, but while we're on the Great ice cliff topic... Where is it? Wasn't it just over there a little while ago?"
He gestured a claw to where the Great ice cliff would be but instead there was nothing. Just empty air.

"Oh..." Daniel said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well we needed an exit soo we... Made one" Daniel said finally and this is when everyones jaws dropped.

"Y-you what?" Turtle said flabbergasted.
"You're not saying that you blew a hole in the great ice cliff?!... Are you?"

Qibli looked to Winter,
"Winter, you're part of the royal family you wouldn't let this happen, let alone be a part of it... Right?"
Winter didn't respond for a moment before he looked at Qibli with one of the coldest stares he's seen before he said.