Chapter 18

Stiles pulled Lydia onto the dance floor and she followed grudgingly. She stood there with her arms crossed, as Stiles did some of his weird dance moves. Her stubborn face turned up into a smile because she couldn't hold back the laughter. "Stop you're embarrassing me!" She whispered while biting her lip. "No ones watching! C'mon, join me!" He cheered.

Lydia finally got into the beat as they both danced like idiots. They were having loads of fun and then a slow song came on. "Now let's make him jealous" Stiles raised an eyebrow. Before she could respond he grabbed one of her hands and put it on his back and took the other into his own hand, he put his other on her lower back. She smiled at him. He spun her around, as there bodies touched together and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Lydia leaned her head against his shoulder as they continued dancing. "See this isn't so bad" he whispered in her ear. She took her head off of his shoulder to look at him. "Thank you, for everything, this night isn't half bad" she said. He leaned his head against her forehead "Of course, Lydia." He smiled. She could feel him breathing on her as they danced with there foreheads pressing against one another. All she could hear was his slow and steady Breath.

She stared at his lips and closed her eyes. She opened them as he slowly leaned in towards her. There lips so close to each other, slowly inching closer to the point where they were practically breathing into one another's mouth. She couldn't take it, she leaned in even more....