Chapter 16

"I'm going to go the bathroom" Jason whispered in Lydia's ear. Lydia went back to their seats to sit down and wait for him to return. She looked around admiring everything. All her classmates having so much fun. Highschool is one of the best parts of life and she wanted to remember every moment of tonight.

She looked for her friends. In the corner of the dance floor she saw Stiles and Ana totally rocking it out. It made her smile watching him do all these idiotic dance moves. He probably doesn't even realize how weird he looks, but he doesn't care.

Lydia looked to the center of the dance floor and saw Allison and a Scott dancing. Even though is was a punk rock song they were slow dancing right in the middle of it. Everyone else going crazy as they just held each others gazes. That's what she loved about them, they were just so in love to care about there surroundings.

She looked back over to Stiles wanting to laugh more but notices Ana isn't with him. He was still goofing around and dancing but he's with all his lacrosse friends. She looks around trying to find Ana and catches Stiles gaze along the way. As she keeps searching Stiles keeps watching her. "Oh my gosh" she thought to herself. In the back corner, there she was, there Ana was. Slammed against the wall with Jason kissing her face, lips, neck. Lydia felt her face get hot and her eyes started to swell up with tears.

A lump in her throat formed and she knew any second she would burst out crying. She stood up and sprinted out of the gym. Stiles watched every ounce of hurt on her face appear. Curious to see what happened he followed his gaze to where she had just been looking.