Chapter 8

Allison swung open the door with the biggest grin on her face. "This girl, is my girl. This stunningly beautiful inside and out girl running towards me is mine. She looks so adorable right now. " Scott thought to himself. Allison ran through the pedals and jumped into Scott's arms. He hugged her so tightly and they stayed like this for awhile.

Lydia leaned against the door to the house watching this all happen. " I can see straight through that smile" Stiles sighed. Lydia snapped out of her gaze and turned too see Stiles closer than usual. Lydia took a tiny step back shocked at Stiles being so close.

"Wha- what do you mean" Lydia smiled even bigger than before. "It's in your eyes, your happy for her aren't you? But at the same time all you want is it to be you being asked to homecoming isn't it?"

"Yea- No! Hmm, your good" Lydia said with a glare. "So I take that as no one has asked you yet?" Stiles asked. "No, but I really want Jason too." Lydia said dreamingly. "Well, I hope you get asked." Stiles replied kindly. "Um, thanks" Lydia said with the side of her lips turning up into a real smile.

They focused their attention back on Allison and Scott. Scott was putting the gorgeous necklace around Allison's neck. He whispered something In her ear but Lydia couldn't make out what he had said. Allison said something back and then they started kissing.