《Broken Home》

♡Camila♡
(Y/N) keeps texting me telling everything her parents are yelling. I decided to call her, "hi Cam.." her voice is shaky and hushed. I hate that her parents fight and scream like that while she's upstairs, "hola mi amor.. are you okay hun?" She whimpers, i know she's not. It breaks my heart when this happens, she's such a good person she's deserved better than this. "Cam when I was younger I remember my mom saying were going to be a happy family forever.. forever is a lie," she's crying now, she sobs in between the sentence. "They've lost their happiness Camila. Maybe if I was a better child they'd be happy again. I've tried everything." Her sobs silenced and no it's my turn to talk and I have a lot to say.

"(Y/N) in no way is this your fault, sometimes people just realize they aren't meant for each other anymore so they get upset with each other. You are the best daughter, anyone would be so blessed to have you babe. You get all A's, perfect attendance, you're neat and an amazing cook. You're the full package," I heard her giggle quietly, "if you would like me too I can go pick you up just to get you out of that house for a night and spend time with me, watching old movies."

"I'll be waiting outside." I hear shuffling from her side of the call.

"I'll be there in 10. See you soon baby. I love you." We hang up and I get the car keys and head off.

*your pov*

I quickly pull on a hoodie over my tank top, slipping my phone in the back pocket of my black skinny jeans. I grab my black jansport book bag and pack it with extra clothes. I zip up the bag and loop my arms through the straps and walk out my room downstairs to the front door.

I quickly pull out a pin and paper to write a note, hey guys I'm at Cam's but you probably didn't notice me leaving over all the yelling. I'll be back on Monday probably. Don't worry I brought my book bag so I can study and stuff. I love you guys... love (Y/N).
I finish and put it on the corner of the counter.

Quietly I open the door and sit on the porch waiting for Camila. She shows up 5 minutes later, we get something to eat and watch movies for most of the weekend.

Ugh I missed writing so much. It feels good writing. I might not be good but practice makes better. How are you guys I missed y'all! There's been a lot of rain in Texas. I mean A LOT.