《Ustream》

♡Camila
I'm in the bedroom on my computer writing an essay that's due soon. My fingers are typing away on the keyboard until I hear Camila running down the hall, screaming "she's in the room doing work! I'm still gonna bug her." I turn around in the office chair and watch her enter the room. She sees me and stops and asks if I mind her doing a ustream in the room. I shake my head no and goes to sit on the bed with her. Camila is smaller than me so she usually sits on my lap or inbetween my legs. I let her sit inbetween my legs this time, "I didn't think that she would stop working since that paper is due in three days, she's a procrastinator." I kiss her cheek. I will always make time for Mila, even if that paper was due in an hour I'd still make time for her.
When I look back at Mila she's looking at me, smiling, "I guess I said that out loud. Didn't I?" she nods and kisses me like she always does, with passion and love. "yes (Y/F/N) yes you did." she pecks my lips again and turns back to the Webcam and talks to the Harmonizers.

Hey I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting imagines all that lately. I've been really busy with trying to get my grades up and I'm sick right now, but school is almost over so that means more requests (hopefully) and more imagines. If you do have a request don't be afraid to comment or dm me. I won't bite. If you have any social media accounts then follow/friend me all my accounts are in my bio.
I love you
Ps. I need a nickname for y'all, comment any nicknames you'd possibly like.