《Good reactions》

♡Normani♡
I usually grab magazines just for fun so I can see all the fake things the tabloids say about celebrities but the reason this one caught my eye was because (Y/N) and I were on the cover. It's probably something about PDA, we tend to do that a lot and get yelled at for it later. I bought the magazine and rushed back to (Y/N)'s apartment. When I walked in she's was sitting on the counter reading one of her favorite books in lazy clothes, and messy hair. 'god this girl!' I thought to myself. I stood inbetween her legs and hugged her, pulling her off the counter into my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and giggled. 'I love her giggles.' we sat on the couch with her still in my arms. "we made front page of J-14." I tell her, (Y/N) grabbed the magazine from my hand and flipped through the pages until she got to our article. "Normani Kordei and (Y/N) (Y/L/N)'s PDA reports. Mani and (Y/N) have been spotted doing many coupley things in the past but nothing quite like this. The two were seen going to Kordei's early birthday bash and as you know the two love to have fun with each other. So normally they would and what they did now was kinda shocking. (Y/N) was seem bent over slightly and twerking on Kordei.. That's enough reading for today!" (Y/N) stops talking and she the magazine throwing it to the other side of the couch. "wow," was all I said. "I thought I did pretty good at twerking for my first time." she winks at me.
You know what happens next.

Yeahhh another imagine in the bag. I'm on a roll! Anyway I have a Spanish field trip tomorrow.