Make You Believe

"Yeah, yeah that hurt me I'll admit,forget that boy I'm over it"

~

"He was really serious about it." Jungkook cried.

"Maybe give him more time," Yugyeom said while trying to fully participate in the raid that he's been farming for over three years now. The game seemed to hate him today as he keeps getting disconnected. "He is probably overwhelmed by the workload; I've heard the drama students have it extremely hard this year because of the new curriculum. The pass percentage went up for them which is a bummer." He squinted at his screen trying to figure out how he died again.

"But he's been hanging out with other people a lot."

"Like who?"

"Like that small shit kid from next door."

"Oh---you mean Jimin?" Yugyeom turned around to look at Jungkook. "Nah." He grinned, completely forgetting about his game. "He wouldn't."

"I think he did. I don't even know who that guy is, like when did they even meet?" Jungkook rolled over in Yugyeom's bed onto his side. His arm dangled off the edge.

"That's..." Yugyeom wanted to tell Jungkook all about the recent Yoongi drama, but Jungkook isn't a fan of Yoongi. However, this suddenly made sense to Yugyeom. Taehyung would have met Jimin through Yoongi. "It's a dangerous competition, Jimin is quite cute and innocent for what most of us tend to be."

"Innocent." Jungkook snorted. "I bet he's the dirtiest one here."

"I'm sure Tae's just taking care of him. Jimin isn't very well right now." Yugyeom turned back to his screen.

"And who's gonna take care of me?"

"I will, you egotistical selfish prick." Yugyeom grinned and turned the game off because he couldn't be bothered to run from the resurrection spot to the raid entrance. "Come on crybaby, get dressed, I'm taking you out."

"But you're not gay enough."

"I beg your pardon, I'm gayer than you. Mr. bisexual ." Yugyeom gave Jungkook a pointed look before a satisfied smile spread across his lips upon seeing Jungkook's smile. "You'll get free food if you get up in the next five, four, three--"

"Alright! I'm up." Jungkook crawled out of bed. He was bunkering himself in his room for the whole week now and except for attending classes, eating and sleeping, he hasn't been doing much.

Luckily Taehyung wasn't in right now, so it was a little easier for Jungkook to move about in the flat. After cleaning up he was ready to go wherever with Yugyeom. At least he could stop thinking about Taehyung for a few hours.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was sat in Yoongi's flat complaining about how heartbroken Jimin is.

"Look, I tried talking to him earlier, he physically threw me out of the flat while telling me to fuck myself. There's nothing else I can do." Yoongi shrugged.

"Maybe if you sorted it like a man in the first place, he wouldn't be like this now." Taehyung folded his arms over his chest.

"Well, you did it like a 'man' yet Jungkook is in pieces. Some people are just over-sensitive."

"My situation is different. He sees me every damn day because we live together, also we slept with each other, whereas Jimin could have easily moved on by now if he was broken up with in the correct way. There are a lot of people that would go for him." Taehyung argued.

"For his looks, maybe, but he's too much of a virgin to last with anyone longer than a week..." Yoongi laughed, he stopped abruptly when Taehyung wasn't joining in. "Dude, he was too shy to hold my hand for the first whole month. I only lasted a year because I was relatively busy with studying to distract me from his prude ass."